Charles grabs every opportunity to not work on Cardano!

Now he is larping on a PR event on the Ukrainian border posing as the savior of refugee children.
Where was Charles in the last 10 years when Ukrainian militias constantly harassed and killed their own citizens? He doesn't have a clue about the Ukrainian situation and now he is pushing the globo homo propaganda. (No, the Russian propaganda is not any better.)
Yes, helping unlucky people in need is a good thing but it's so forced and fake from Charles. You don't make a literal movie about yourself giving money to people.
youtu.be/xrKmzmLRQVM

Cardano is all about these PR events like planting trees, and helping Africa. All larp.
youtu.be/0YHvtrasAgw

Creating a working blockchain would help more to the world than all this humanitarian bullshit combined. Cardano is still worse than Ethereum 1.0 even if it's in the making since 2015 and 100+ people working on it officially.

Stop doing PR and politics! Create a good blockchain!

Attached: Charles Larping.png (889x771, 339.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0YHvtrasAgw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to lend money to niggers so bad bros.

Please Charles, just make it happen. Let's save Africa together!!!!

Literally this, but now with Ukrainian refugees.

Attached: 1651586924770.png (1471x826, 2.05M)

Cardano is the most cucked, numale coin.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE CHILDREN CHARLES

Lmao someone pls make this

Proof of Larp blockchain!
>2 TPS maximum!
>Smartcontract conlicts with itself if you call it two times in the same block!
KEK

>buttcorn maxi seethes at ADA
deal with it bitcuck

Attached: 1653074503875.jpg (828x770, 150.06K)

This guy is the greatest grifter of all time. I kneel.

Don't hold ADA, but dis nigga playin n virtue signallin to his Reddit base. I like it. Nigga feedin his troops what they need to survive through the harsh Stalingrad winter.

Crypto is a scam when this scam ghostchain has higher mcap then dozens of defi and especislly Matic

Attached: huehue.gif (1000x793, 674.85K)

>Cardano is all about these PR events like planting trees, and helping Africa. All larp.
youtu.be/0YHvtrasAgw
>Kal Kassa
>BTC maxi
>wants Microsoft DID system instead of Cardano
>BTC maxi
>Microsoft

Attached: 1651267722611.jpg (692x666, 138.49K)

He is the King of Reddit. And now the King of Hearts.

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 13.04K)

>>wants Microsoft DID system instead of Cardano
You didn't listen to his talk. He wants a working system. He doesn't care if it's blockchain based or not. Cardano team didn't provide anything beyond handshakes. But Charles always mention "we have 5 million students in Ethiopia". It' larp.

I can’t believe people trusted him to get the job done

>Where was Charles in the last 10 years when Ukrainian militias constantly harassed and killed their own citizens?

Monke hands typed that post.

Attached: 1650043227289m.jpg (1024x786, 159.67K)

>Monke hands typed that post.
How did you know?

Attached: image_2022-05-26_233502435.png (488x461, 264.24K)

Probably had to recover some sensitive material from his guys at the border before Russian forces got to it and made it public. Lets just say strange things were happening in Ukrainian orphanages for the past 20 years and some very rich people were involved.

Embrace monke, do not be afraid

I don't think there's any man who's caused so much seethe than Charles

I don't take financial advice from someone overweight

He was riding camels last week