Why are Indians so rude?

Why are Indians so rude?

Attached: jai hind.png (1035x479, 336.27K)

Every Indian I've met offline has been pretty polite.

this is probably some virgin keyboard warrior sed they're everywhere

Beta cucks manlets IRL
Can only talk tough online, but servile and wormlike real life

Exact same experience and for some reason there are way too many pajeets in my Midwestern state now.

Attached: nice.jpg (1439x1219, 120.65K)

Population density. The worst are from Karnataka/Bangalore.

Are Indians retarded? Inb4 MUH doctors MUH scientists outliers, the majority of Indians seem to be retarded.

Thanks for teaching me all of these hindi swears, Any Forums

They are all subhuman retards.
Makes you think when Americans see them as super smart people who they want to import

What about the Northern Indo-Aryans, are they any better?

I know Dravidians are stunted in growth, swarthy and smelly

Most of the Indians who are imported as wage slaves to the west especially for tech jobs are usually high caste Brahmins who are the elite in their country and are the mixed descendants of the white Aryan conquorors of ancient India. All other Indians are just niggers. Actually most Brahmins act like Jews of the corporate world in the west now so fuck them too.

the majority of indians will become doctors and scientists, it's just gonna take some centuries so shut the hell up bro

>pay me 1 btc
>your mothers vagina
it doesn't even make sense

south indians are better so not really.
A south indian 100% dravidian carried me through programming classes

They are ugly tho

Punjabi women are hot

They are almost without exception ugly and smelly too, don’t forget that part.

you guys realize its the other way around right? americans are really bad at math compared to china and india where the standards are more rigorous. even the darkest skin pajeets can do calculus

Sure maybe the odd one can do some calculus but toilet technology is beyond the scope of the Indian mind just by default.

Attached: 1611554167849.jpg (480x593, 96.78K)

you made them sound like a halo villain caste