After hours and hours of research, I have whittled down to these two coins

After hours and hours of research, I have whittled down to these two coins.

There are the best choice of low risk and high potential profit.

Do I go 50/50 or do I go all in on one of them?

Attached: Hedera_Chainlink-Building_The_Future_Together_Banner[1].png (1120x630, 193.39K)

All in Hbar
50b is NOT enough

just get your 10k sui stack of hashies and dump the rest into LINK.
then, all that's left is to suffer endlessly as your entire portfolio is tied to projects that will forever be undervalued because all potential gains are diverted to fund the enemies of mankind

Attached: 1602298457248.jpg (2360x1928, 610.66K)

holy shit I just checked the price of both of these shitcoins

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breaths in* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

price prediction on hbar

Literally nothing else compares to the combination of LINK + HBAR. Personally I'm just dca eth, link, hbar every wagie cheque. Even LINK knows that hedera is the leading enterprise grade public DLT.

Attached: Link Hbar enterprise.jpg (1208x230, 84.78K)

Attached: 1649452829744.png (800x449, 436.12K)

That's a really stupid question. You know that right? HBAR holders have spent the past 2 years listening to LARPers like the foot fetishist who make wild claims. The community is full of emotional bagholders who banned everyone from their telegram and discord groups who disagreed with realistic expectations. These people missed the entire Golden bul run holding this shit. It's sad. That said I have 50K I bought at .09 and don't forget investors for them for fractions of a penny. Its a huge risk to own anything other than a suistack.. that being said the tech is amazing but not much work is being done to move the company forward.

>price prediction on hbar
whatever comparable alts are doing, then divide by 2

Investors bought them for fractions of a penny****
>t.phonenigger

Sisters ...
I don't want the HBAR memes to end here ...

Attached: 1652606227169.jpg (1340x600, 680.05K)

Last sentence is pure lie.

>argument from authority ("hours and hours of research")
>association fallacy (associating an established oracle to a speculation-driven hashgraph in an effort to make the reader think they're on the same level)
opinion discarded

Do you think you are on Reddit lmao, who talks like this?

>reddit
go back brainlet

You're either retarded or a bagholder or both. Go look at hederas governing council. This isn't just a a regular partnership, LINK literally owns a piece of hedera.

>they literally OWN Hedera!!!

Attached: 1622281664305.jpg (427x400, 75.18K)

Just buy ETH

Debunk what I said then faggot.

Where is use case mantz? Where are staking lemon? Target fuly down.

I'll make more when I feel more motivated by hope than rope