What the fuck am I supposed to do in order to build a life for myself?

What the fuck am I supposed to do in order to build a life for myself?
>30 years old
>no job currently
>2 year college diploma
>worked in marketing for past ~3.5 years, hated it
>quit job around Christmas last year, have not worked since
Every job I've ever had has made me want to kill myself most days. I'm talking considering swerving into the telephone pole while driving because at least then I'll get a few days off. Before I had worked in marketing I had a number of office jobs and every single one of them was mind numbing garbage.

I've worked carpentry for a bit right out of college which was ok, but it paid shit. I also find it difficult to get reasonable employment in construction because I'm a type 1 diabetic and these faggots always lose their minds at me if I need to stop digging a fucking ditch to check my blood sugar or grab a snack or something due to low blood sugar.

I honestly do not know what to do going forward. Everybody says they're sooo strapped for employees but no one pays a fucking living wage. Nobody wants to train on the job, so it stands to reason I should go back to school...but what if it happens again where I go to school for something, work in it & find out I fucking hate it?

What the fuck do I do Any Forums?

Attached: 1611473478414.jpg (635x661, 79.95K)

N

Have you thought about going back to school and turning that 2 year into a 4 year Bachelor's?

I've resolved to living in my moms basement and not contributing to society in any way.
I'm 23 though, I'm planning on killing myself if I don't make it as a musician by 30
hope this helps

how about making a youtube channel telling things normies dont know?

Attached: 1334098549001.jpg (616x343, 25.59K)

I'm a leaf and it doesn't really work that way here.
I would essentially have to go back for a full 4 years in order to get a bachelors, MAYBE 3 years if there was a university with a transfer agreement with my college for my program.

good luck user, what kind of music?

Like what? Schizo theories? crypto stuff?

learn coding, unironically

N

I

does that actually get you a job? I've heard conflicting reports, like knowing how to code is only worth it if you went to some silicon valley feeder school, or are very good at networking in which case you'd probably be able to find a decent job without being a codemonkey. I am terrible at networking.

I got a job with no prior work experience or contacts, but I am an electrical engineering major, probably not a full zero start.

Ah gotcha yeah that kinda makes sense, especially if you're a recent grad. Good to know the jobs are out there though. Are you good at interviews & stuff? Because that is also one of my achilles heels, kek. What kind of coding you do? Front end? Web apps?

All we poorfags have left is crypto. College is a fucking scam man, and we dont have much time left. Inflation is gonna rape everyone in the coming years and McDonalds type jobs will require prove of vaccination soon.

For the interview, just larp that you know everything and can do everything, claim that you have some experience with everything they have written in their job ad.

I do application development, C#

Coding is a meme. People who have programming jobs either got it because they have more than 3 or 5 years of experience or they are at least decent at networking.

I know a guy who got a senior dev position only knowing wordpress, not even html, but he is a master at social engineering.

I’m 42 and have spent my life in a hazy, desolate nightmare of depression, SSRIs, and failure. My parents want me to go into nursing, which could be well paying, but healthcare workers get treated like shit and lots of nurses are assholes. I’ve been doing freeCodeCamp tho and it’s fun, but I’m too old for tech. I haven’t worked since January and at this point I’d rather an hero than work another job which crushes my self worth and makes me hate who I am. Please advise

Imagine if you learned actual investing and wealth creation instead of investing in the most speculative and shitty inevstment you possibly could. It's hilarious you faggots.

OP I am also 30 and going through something similar. I haven’t developed enough skills to compete in this economy so I am learning coding through codecademy. I refuse to be left behind skill-wise or to just give up. Have you seen Rocky 4? Everyone can change. It’s never too late we just have to dig deep and re-kindle the ambition and dreams we had as kids. We can do it

>good luck user, what kind of music?
thanks sir, and I don't really know yet exactly. Its been a couple years of this but I feel like my career is still nascent. Everything I make sounds derivative, but supposedly thats how everyone starts. I'm into rock, electronic, pop, industrial, folky, bluesy, singer-songwritery stuff. I have some sick ideas, where it feels like a divine ethereal gift, but when its only that way for at most 70% of what makes the song, its not worth putting out

What's wrong with marketing?

and then where will you ask for a job?

One of my former roommates who barely knew python and was dumb enough to think he didn't need a key "because you don't need to lock a house in a nice neighborhood" somehow got hired by the US military as a programmer and still has his job 9 months later.

>30 years old
sorry lad, it only gets worse

Attached: 1652341548163.jpg (769x962, 318.57K)