As the collapse of Terra’s ecosystem poses contagion risks across DeFi land...

coindesk.com/video/recent-videos/state-of-defi-security-risks-of-chainlink-oracles/

>As the collapse of Terra’s ecosystem poses contagion risks across DeFi land, “Proof of Decentralization” Podcast Host Chris Blec unpacks the vulnerabilities and potential consequences of Chainlink oracles relying on multisig and how it could bring down all of DeFi. “This is an intentional point of control that the Chainlink team chose to keep in the protocol,” Blec said.

Attached: blec.png (829x635, 432.08K)

i that him? kek, i now know why he likes api3.

I have no horse in this race but this is amazing, very rarely do we see actual FUD this intense in the press

>nonwhite
>bugman
Opinion discarded. Sergey wins again. Eat shit tranny kikes

>I've figured out a chainlink exploit
>instead of using it to making billions I'll make a youtube video
Lel

This. Making it is as simple as doing the opposite of what kikes and their basedjack puppets say.

chris blec has unrealistic views of how decentralized this shit is gonna be (especially at the start). glad he's pointing out that literally all of defi depends on chainlink.

Lmao the guy from AAVE is school the api3 guy in the space of blec. So funny to see these link competitors begging to become a backstop to chainlink

Chris blec has unrealistic views of hard it’s gonna be to pick his teeth up of the floor with broken fingers.

Link shills getting nervous

you forgot to add closet homo.
He really does look like a Puerto Rican flaming homo.

Attached: Chris Blec.png (816x464, 48.24K)

bullish for GRT

this. its good he is keeping up the decentralization ideal but needs to understand that centralized and decentralized systems can and will live side by side for some time. this is the whole point of chainlink to "link" centralized world to the decentralized world. now the whole new political and ideological debate will just start.

We have currently have FUD saying that link is not needed and staking apy will be minuscule while at the same time FUD that link is too needed and is a security concern to the entire crypto space.
We're going to make it link bros.

link?

Pretty sure I got this guy figured out
>Cares about the security of users
>shills thorchain regularly (hacked 3 times)
>says to have been around forever
>lost it all betting on NEO
this guy is reddit incarnate who is pissed off our fud got him to never buy link

kek can these fags stop trying to blame everything on someone else

this nigger uses that avatar? absolute state

so you're saying we should short chainlink
or do you believe the wef coin with literal jews on the team is fighting against globohomo. lmao

what's the cat whisperer doing on here

Imagine being a loveless, childless homosexual whose sole existence revolves around talking negatively about a cryptocurrency on an irrelevant channel that nobody watches.
Rent free.

>loveless, childless homosexual
You forgot bald

David Cross promoting Chainlink? Figures.

>then they fight you
>then you just win

>suicided by a cop after shooting up smartcon

Attached: 1653531784821.jpg (320x480, 44.85K)

Even fud are bullish

Attached: 72DDFFE3-2376-463E-BFE9-16344E43C6FD.jpg (798x558, 81.7K)