Why don't we just start burning our own Luna?

Guys, please tell me why creating a donation style campaign for holders of Luna to send their tokens to a burn address is a bad idea? Wouldn't it make a significant dent in the price if we start doing this? I am willing to do it if other people are too. We could create a form and have people make pledges of how much they are willing to burn and it will probably pump the price hard in itself. Thoughts?

Attached: terra-luna-logo.jpg (1200x800, 116.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

station.terra.money/proposal/1747
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dude just burn your own money lmao

Sometimes you gotta burn money to make money lol

Why would i do that when i could just by wrapped luna instead anin? OG luna chain is fucked.

>this post
you know what, i'm out
selling all my luna as we speak

I also think that you should burn your money

Thanks for the cheapies bro

Dope Klam has a burn wallet he controls which he said doesn't actually get burned, retards pile millions into it.
He gets LUNC sent to that wallet as part of the launch because hes hodling LUNA.
>Profit????

This, to defeat inflation the US public should just burn their money, checkmate russia

this is why you fags will always remain poor. not because you refuse to burn your money, but because you play a solo game on a PvP server where richfags roam around in guilds while you retards lone wolf it. groups always outcompete individuals, and anyone refusing to accept this will never make it.

lunatards are on a whole other level.

Attached: 4945949444999.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Why did you tag me in this retard? I'm literally calling for a group effort to burn tokens lol

>I'm literally calling for a group effort to burn tokens lol
You must do more, user. Be the burn you wish to see in the world!

>hey bro open your wallet and burn all that $20 note you got
>trust me bro it will be worth more after you do it!

Attached: 1645028631137 (1).jpg (591x588, 158.73K)

keep buying luna kek

ATTENTION LUNACHADS:

THE MEGA 2.5T LUNA WALLET IS STILL STACKING

terra18vnrzlzm2c4xfsx382pj2xndqtt00rvhu24sqe

FUDDERS SAID THIS WAS THE BINANCE CEX WALLET BUT BINANCE HAS DISABLED TRADING AND THE WALLET CONTINUES TO STACK

THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

What's the big deal?

1 billion UST is about to be burned in 20 minutes: station.terra.money/proposal/1747

I pledge to burn 1 million Luna, who's with me?! We could give people that burn a million Luna an NFT or something. We could incentivize the process somehow

what is burning ust going to do?

Why wouldn't you just wait for everyone else to burn their Luna? And not burn any of your own? Kek

Price = market cap / supply

If you decrease the supply but keep market cap the same, the price proportionally increases.

>777

Why do I keep seeing 777 everywhere lately?
Meme magick is confirmed to be real.

Attached: 777777.png (372x111, 5.72K)

Ok but the proposal is to burn UST not LUNC

You need a fan base of normies that are willing to follow you for that. No-one is going to burn his token to enrich others without evidence others are doing the same.

yeah i dont see the implication here. UST is going to decrease in MCAP? UST has no use case anymore, its been completely released from LUNC unless you are speculating that something else is going to happen in response.

Holy shit you sound like a jeet on telegram in a shitcoin room. Desperate and gross

Cause you won't get the reward or NFT (whatever). I mean, yah by doing this, you're probably going to make a bunch of bottom feeding poors rich but whatever lol

buyers got rekt listening to closeted dumpers

You gotta better idea you little bitch? At least I'm trying to come up with something here. Hell even a pledge by a nice chunk of the community could cause a pump before any burning takes place