Best centralized exchange

What is the best centralized exchange at the moment? I finally managed to get some disposable income and I want to invest it.
I've only been using binance so I don't know what are other decent options, maybe there is something better?

What I'm looking for is the best on-ramp/off-ramp CEXs (low fees) as well as investment options i.e. stable staking or liquidity farming and maybe low transaction costs.
>inb4 le not your keys not your crypto
idc, I have some small portfolio in defi but that's a separate thing

Attached: FTDZg0MWIAA4VIe.jpg (659x1024, 109.87K)

what are we going for boys? 94% probability of benis?

that's a homosexual man

pls answer the question, I reposted the same thread but with coomerbait because no one answered before

More like 96%

That's somebody's son

>those hands

Yeah, she definitely has a benis. Still would though

Coinmetro

I would date this guy. All the creampies in the world and you don’t have to worry about an uppity female trying to scam you into child support. Since he’s transgender he has low self esteem and knows this is his one last chance at love and support so he will eternally be grateful and love you unconditionally.

it's not a dude ffs
now recommend me a good cex

Attached: FSqoyfRXoAAgJAa.jpg (3000x4000, 1.22M)

I would love to wrestle him down and force fuck him in this outfit. I wonder if he would even resist.

Chinance
KuckCoin
Gate.io
AscendEx

In this order.

He is NOT cute in this pic, please never post it again

thanks, so it seems binance is still the best choice?
you are wrong

Attached: 1652986330768.jpg (719x1117, 126.02K)

Red hair so eww either way

yum a latina femboi

pedo fingers

You didnt disclose what fucking country you're from stupid fuck. If you're in US, Binance sucks since the only available version is Binance US(cucked no freedom version). Coinbase/Coinbase Pro is best in USA. FTX US close 2ND only 21 coins. Kraken US (cucked) Kucoin(ultimately cucked) no KYC requirements but you need to keep your balance less than 1 bitcoin to make shit tradeable.

I'm from Poland

Who is she though?

is kucoin a good on-ramp for a burger?

Attached: Euez1yNXMAImS5P.jpg (720x1183, 121.39K)

I started with Binance too. I’ve tried Kraken, FTX, & Gemini. I would recommend Kraken as the experience is better with them imo

Yes

For actual trading no scam wicks
BYBIT exchange

More coin trading pairs if you're just buying and holding spot
Binance
Kicoin
Huobi

MOAR

At the moment I just want to buy some USD stablecoin and stake it, so basically treat it as as savings account. My national currency is getting justed hard and I think this trend will only continue.
For now I only get paid poverty wage (hopefully it will change sooner than later) so I can't really gamble on shitcoins or even buy btc and hold it

Why does she look like she has downs?
>Jesus fuck those teeth, I bet she sprays spit every time she speaks.