I have an honest question for lower-class anons

How badly is the cost of gasoline hurting you? I am curious whether poor people have stopped bringing kids to sports, going to see friends, started biking/walking where possible, etc.

I have to ask because at this point the cost of gas is a drop in the bucket to me, and none of my friends are that poor so I have no point of reference.

Attached: 1652630450204.jpg (550x418, 55.69K)

Imagine the state of suburbia when gas price will moon x10, x20...
Really wonder what will happen. US-wide riots?

It's everything for me. I just got a good job for the first time in my life a few months ago and now everything costs so much more. I've always eaten and lived simple, no brand names, usually just meat pasta vegetables and stuff as groceries, but my car insurance, rent, groceries, and even gasoline are all up sky high. I'm poorer than I was when I had a $10/h job.

I don't see it getting any better in the next few years. No family, no savings, no lifeline. Might kill myself soon if the CPI goes any higher.

Do not kill yourself user.

Buy physical silver and ride this shit out. Debt max if you have to and declare bankruptcy but don’t sell your silver.

I am also a poor fag who just finally got an OK job. I have put everything I own in physical silver because even though my
Life savings are sun 30k at 30 years old they are worth saving to me.

Get fired and get on gibs if you have to. But do not kill yourself. Start buying beans rice and mix them with meats.

I’ve been living off of macaroni/tuna/mayo and a cup of coffee and bread for the morning for few years now.

Attached: 5DB7A271-0B70-449D-9E0C-9A7244317DF0.jpg (900x629, 123.48K)

Netflix and all the other subscriptions goy programming is down and going down as poorfags start to tighten their belts.

I am interested to see what happens when the fed decides to stop tightening and hyperinflation happens (it will) because no way anyone has the balls to raise interest rates high enough for years to stop this inflation. Every market would pop and the debt market that keeps even the dollarino up will collapse.

I am a poor fag but pretty much everyone is about to be and possibly starving.

I know you are well off senpai but always remember that the cheddar tends to breed jealousy and when others are fuck up you may get stuck up.

Attached: 1093EAED-9C15-415B-9901-23A905AD99E2.jpg (5760x3840, 1.63M)

>buy in 2005 to 2007

Attached: calvin.jpg (455x606, 26.06K)

If you have a piece of land you can grow veggies.

That's why you let no one know where you rest at.

Called the panics fairly well for over a 100 year old card

Attached: 63DDD186-CEC0-43C9-BD84-58419A550E6B.jpg (884x648, 131.36K)

thanks user. I'm just browsing Any Forums out of some kind of desperation that I'll come across something that'll help me someday but I know the only thing one can really do is hunker down and try to live as cheaply as they can. It just sucks, I work with medicare aged people and they all own homes, have money, have security and don't have to go hungry some nights. And I get to serve them 8 hours a day.

hopefully someday something changes user because I'm going to take your advice but I don't know how long I'll last with things the way they are.

>How badly is the cost of gasoline hurting you?

I sold my car and walk everywhere now.

I bike

It's gonna get a lot worse. I might go back to living with my parents.

Keep hope dude

Attached: GetReady.jpg (1280x769, 85.92K)

I know this is a demoralization thread but the reality is most people would feel the pinch from the gas increase, fucking retard shlomo.

It’s not just the fuel, but the ripple effect of everything. I buy and sell on eBay for fun, except when shipping doubles along with eBay fees going up.. we haven’t even mentioned food or consumables. It’s not just that people can’t afford it, it’s that the juice isn’t worth the squeeze for some.
Like I won’t be driving my muscle cars this year, because as much as I enjoy it, it’s not worth the fuel cost and insurance. I can go to town in my Honda for half the cost and half the attention from police.

At least be realistic, Im not poor but still value my time and dollar.

America needs to suffer a nigger chimp out times x10 all across the country and involving and affecting everyone before things can turn around for the better.

The boomers were able to ride an incredible inflationary credit cycle. No other generation before has ever had their bags pumped so hard by such a long credit cycle that it makes all other times in history non comparable.

What is comparable is the devaluing of the money supply and what happens when it reaches the minds of the masses as reality.

Those boomers lived in a credit cycle that you and I will never experience. Not only massive job and wealth creation but half the population (no non white immigration to keep the housing and debt markets propped up)

I’m not jealous of them, as I get older I find it impossible not to dwell on what I could of done to be better to my family, my community and nation. No matter how much material possessions boomers have they have the entire weight of their children and their childrens childrens suffering with the world they left instead of using that wealth to make generational success for their children they spent it on things.

Why else are they being taken care of by underpaid workers instead of their own children?

Attached: 413B1A69-F2E0-4F5A-989D-FCE079999779.jpg (749x1280, 143.04K)

>The great chimp out of summer 22’

Attached: 311F0DC9-2C38-43B9-8972-43E46A4F4102.jpg (4032x3024, 2.71M)

I work with the general public and haven't yet observed a major shift in driver behavior, yet. Then again, I'm in rural TX, where driving is just a prerequisite for participating in society.

Live in a suburban shithole 2hr outside of Toronto and doesn't affect me, but it's starting to annoy me. If it was just gas then whatever but it's literally everything, and even still I'm ok but if it does this for another few years I can't imagine people not rioting.

> I might go back to living with my parents.

I tried this. They told me it’s “inappropriate” moved in with the GF’s family who is currently stacking food and ammo.

Attached: C4BEEBAB-2944-49E9-B816-B385D3E34B23.jpg (960x1280, 389.45K)

Where do I find gf with based parents?

Not at all, I work home and all the stores I need are within biking distance. If my bike breaks down I can walk.