Graph Day - June 2

Just one more week, GRTbros. What are your hopes and expectations?

Attached: 7F89E846-9C86-4A92-9E00-AA2D4138AD8C.jpg (767x567, 55.66K)

I hope I won't wake up tomorrow
This shitcoin rugged me so hard it's not even funny
4 years of gains, completely gone
Never trust jews, ever

Expectation? Nothing interesting happening and price crabbing.
Hope? Crash to $0.01 so I can slurp.

I just want to buy a round of drinks for all the Any Forumsraelis while we watch the the hosted service server wheeled on stage and blasted to smithereens by Yaniv with an Uzi.

Is that too much to ask for?

yeah i want to see this also. why doesn't the main jew do this? why yaniv? why?

I don't know about hopes but I heard that $40 EOY is FUD! So that is my expectation.

the juice needs to be concentrated and gassed

new vaporware layer1s like cosmos and new vaporware NFT project subgraphs. so excited for u guys

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 95%. Once it breaks through the $0.13 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $0.10 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all GRTies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing coinbase.

The $0.05 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in GRT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to coinbase to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.01, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded GRTie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded GRTies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you GRTes. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an GRTie.

Attached: deluded.jpg (320x317, 24.59K)

I hope more than anything we see $0.01 because I will buy so much from my wages. If I think like this then there must be others with the same plan. Don't take my cheapy gurties guys.
I just think what my make it stack will be both when we hit $40 in a couple of years. Oooohh mama

I am hoping I will not get murdered at the airport. My expectation is that there will be a bunch of hot babes at the interstellar party.

My hope and expectation is that everyone involved in this scam dies a horrible, horrible death.

I want to eat some butter chicken on biryani with MrMinoosh

Attached: MrMinoosh.jpg (400x400, 25.14K)

The 10 rumoured announcements:
>Grt socks
>early curator nft badge
>New mascot
>Meme competition winner
>LGBT grant
>Africa indexer program
>Mainnet fee passed 100$ per month
>>Alien themed party paid by delegators
>Vacation picture of the team
>All VC left and they need New funding
>Solana indexing in progress only 10y left

Attached: 1653273800671.jpg (1140x1390, 569.36K)

where milkin sir?

fixed

Attached: graphdaybingo.jpg (1140x1390, 335.39K)

15/25 are true.

Thanks, looking forward to hearing the announcements. To what degree do you believe the sector is going to be revolutionized by the developments?

shaaaaaame

The announcements will probably not be shocking and the "it's over" posts will start again. The vision of the core developers is pretty clear and the announcements will tick off parts of the roadmap.

It will mostly be a good networking event for ecosystem participants.

I am very excited to hear the progress of Semiotic, Streamingfast and Soulbound. Cool stuff is incoming.

behold everyone, the samefag is here again.
Notice how the first poster posted an opinion, and the 2nd poster instantly took the opportunity to regard him as an expert. The first poster then assumed the role of the expert. Kys samefag.

Insider here. Graph Day will have a bunch of huge announcements everyone here is waiting for. And then the price will do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAHAHAHAHAHA

I am sorry for providing value to the thread instead of saying it's over.

This is true. See you in SF.

>value
everyone already knows all of that. You're that guy again who thinks you're the only one reading forums/discord/telegram.