Is there any hope left for NFTs? Do they actually have a chance to stop being so shitty?

Is there any hope left for NFTs? Do they actually have a chance to stop being so shitty?

Attached: 1610896587452.jpg (290x174, 7.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voka.at/work#/nude/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's wrong with BAYC?

They will be if the Metaverse becomes a big hit. Zoomers basically live in livestreams and social media, so I think once Metaverse gets its shit together you'll see a lot of them using that as their primary hangout, buying "NFT's" to look cool in the same sense that having lots of Instagram followers makes you look cool now. But I also think a lot of "NFT's" will only work on Metaverse and won't be decentralized, which is why I keep putting it in quotes.

they're hella gay

ive lost 4k so far, could have made em back with those random goblins free minted shit, now 2eth floor, dammit

NFTs are the real disease of this century

What's so shitty about nft's if you care to elaborate

>look cool in the same sense that having lots of Instagram followers makes you look cool now
I think this is called "clout"

what about arties?
they're bringing traditional art to NFTs

I don't know wHAT ABOUT IT WHAT ABOUT TI

I do know someone who knows one who got a MAYC. Fucking disgusting

Arties? What the fuck is that

Didn't they got a collaboration with MAYC?

ye, so what?

Pee pee poo poo nfts for me and you were gonna have so much fun. I like to take my nfts out for walks and runs and give them little snacks because they're so cute pee pee poo poo I love my nfts just like I love you they're amazing and can't be owned by just anyone

There special
Like me
One of a kind
And radiant
They draw me in
And I just feel

Pee pee poo poo My nfts have appeal so amazing and loved so amazing and loved

You just gave me an idea for an nft game
Thanks faggot

That's huge. I thought they just have collaborations with unknown shitty artists..

Uhm so you think that traditional art is what's lacking in the nft space??

dyor

Beautiful song. I love you

anything is better than monkeys

What's wrong with Voka? have you ever checked out his nude collection?

voka.at/work#/nude/

uh...
well...
they kinda...
mmmm...

THEY JUST SUCK OK?

What they doing is to make you believe you would be acquiring a piece of fine art painting when in reality you're just getting a copy with different colors

sir this is christian server

Oh... ok this is NOICE

NFT are dead!
Focus on the metaverse, focus on Meta's project, start with $LACE, thank me later

Attached: OoT_Bombchu_Bowling_Alley_Operator_Model.png (250x188, 38.45K)

Correct, I just forgot that term. The "clout" of the future will be having a Gucci hat and Supreme hoodie for your Metaverse avatar.