/WFH/ Chads Only

Hello fellow WFH anons. How has your week been? Not too hard I hope. The weekend is almost here. Any fun plans?

Personally I plan to apply to more positions as I have too much free time and want to make some easy side money. Have an interview lined up at a new company Tuesday that will pay 30% more base and double my OTE total.

Have another friend who works at Microsoft who will refer me if I want an AE position.

Life's good frens

Attached: 1545411445592.jpg (164x250, 6.03K)

Hello fellow WFH chad. My plans are very similar to yours. I currently work as a developer (fully remote, of course). I'm also applying to other WFH positions as I also have too much free time on my hands. My plans are to work two full time WFH jobs simultaneously. The only issue that could possible arise is meeting conflicts, which can be resolved via finessing low IQ HR roastoids to have different meeting times. This will be handled accordingly.

My weekend plans you ask? To go to the gym, cook, shitpost, watch anime, maybe even go swimming. Life is so great. I'll throw the extra money I earn into shitcoins as well.

Attached: 1645661786769.jpg (1126x720, 132.72K)

Sounds very based user. Just don't show up to meetings for the company you care less about. Problem solved

Attached: 1544548066614.jpg (225x225, 7.98K)

are there any legal implications of /wfh/ and doing two or more at the same time

literally nothing unless maybe you work for a government job or in something where you have a fiduciary duty. the worst they can do is fire you, which you're a complete idiot if you get caught and admit to anything

My current job wanted me to come back to the office back in March for 3 days out of the week, but I completely ignored that noise. Now I just got hired for a fully remote position at another company that's going to pay me 6 figs. I wouldn't have had the time to job search if I didn't WFH.

Attached: bkub_comic FPCBkwiaMAMIUtj orig.png (1283x1339, 44.01K)

It was great thanks user, probably done about 4 hours work all week and my boss is happy

Remained fully billable while working a total of maybe 2 actual hrs this week. Joined a comfy Minecraft smp server so most of my workdays consisted of grinding for diamonds and building farms. Tomorrow should be another full day of grinding. I considered using my PTO this upcoming Tuesday to make it an extra long weekend but remembered I have a floating holiday that I need to use before the end of June. Cheers to another successful week of work my fellow WFH chads.

Attached: peak comfy.png (1024x683, 1.02M)

what are some jobs that i could go into with a biz degree

is working two jobs actually being done by anons in here? i mean two career skilled jobs like 40 hour full time shit

I wish I could be that based. But I have to put in at least a little effort to secure my position.
Who cares about laws in the current year?
Sounds incredibly comfy. I typically stretch out normal tasks that would take me 1-2 hours into entire weeks just to ensure I have the time to mess around like that. Of course I still use that time to build skills on top of enjoying myself, finding the equilibrium between grinding and enjoying yourself is vital.
Yes. It's important to work hard, but not for Mr. Goldberg but for yourself. That's why I don't feel guilty stretching out tasks into multiple weeks or working two jobs at the same time. This degenerate nation has robbed me of any normal life I could of hoped for, paying me back in this sense is the least it could do for me.

Attached: 1647820256992.jpg (671x536, 92.19K)

I was full time remote for two years but my office started dragging me back to work three days a week this month. I fucking hate it. I used to spread my productive hours across the whole week but now I’ve resolved to do literally no work on Mondays and Fridays to offset the assfucking that is working in an office again. Fuck this shit.

>OTE
>Account Executive

Sales. Not even once....

I work two full-time WFH jobs. I put in 50-60 hours a week, sometimes I'll work from 9:00-7:00, or I'll log in on Saturdays to catch up on some stuff. Overall it's not that stressful and it feels so damn good to get those two paychecks on Friday.

how much do you bring in a year doing that? im happy for you user thats fucking awesome desu. im assuming ur pretty fucking good in crypto too lmao. im not a stem or computer major any idea what i can milk with a shitty ass marketing degree

>work in sales
>all you do is hold "discoveries" "demos" and send contracts out to get paid
>treat c-suite and director level people like the children they truly are during my sales process
>hold them accountable to me because they need me more than I need them to buy :)
>only job where you can act like a complete asshole and still get people to thank you and say they appreciate everything you do for them
kek. I am not larping at all

Today
>reviewed some pull requests
>played some vidya,
>caught up on attack on titan
>opened some tabs to read tomorrow for research
>finally submitted a pull request for an issue I finished Monday, but have been saving all week
>took a nap

I literally did nothing this week lol, or the week before.

still lying in bed. gonna put an hour or two in later. otherwise gonna lurk Any Forums and watch youtube. maybe go out for a walk.

>learn photoshop by shitposting on Any Forums
>learn video editing by shitposting on youtube
>use these skills to impress my boss who thinks I'm a wizard
>she works from home as well, so she understands
it wasn't supposed to be this easy.

I'm unemployed and would like to work from home. I have several applicable computer skills. Seeking meaningful employment and compensation for my time. WFH chads, how can I do this?