Another day, another HEX dump

Get rekt Richard dick riding faggots

Attached: 0B7D6C4A-EBE1-4C74-9DD7-30F84A94FF9F.jpg (2399x2399, 332.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhLipY8i1rU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm still up 1000x

I’m still up 150x. As soon as this reverses it’ll be like me putting a shit ton into the absolute bottom.

no you dont get it bro, Richard needed to dump on us so that he could get another set of Gucci pajamas to wear on his Instagram story, Pulse is gonna make us rich in two more weeks! HEXican 4 Life!

I assume he keeps delaying pulse till he's 100% certain everything is at the absolute bottom, so that even if it's shit, it'll pump all the same.

nice try richard

I'm stacking more once we hit 0.06. It's not gonna drop much lowe than -95% and we're close to those numbers. This is the easiest opportunity of becomming rich on $10k kn 2022-2023. $1.2 is coming in a year. Stay strong Hexicans. The cryptocommunity hates us but we will keep feeding of the hate and keep going.

WAGMI

-Whale

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-200555.jpg (535x367, 65.18K)

He's delaying because it's not ready, but if he ends up launching at the bottom of the bear that's honestly the best possible outcome.

>Retards residing in a place called "Hexico" still don't understand that Pulsechain was a work of computer science fiction and will never be released

imagine giving all your money to Dick Schueler lmfao

Attached: 23423.png (1272x1008, 2.26M)

Imagine caring what a Any Forumstard thinks

You one of his devs? If not, then how tf do you know it's not ready? If it wasn't ready then why tf were they about to launch it this month? It's been running flawless on testnet for like 9 months u fucking retard

He lives for free in your head.
You're so infatuated you took the time to hunt for an appropriate screenshot.
>so sad

Pulse was only to generate liquidity to keep the hex ponzi going

i will ape in at 1 cent

>i'm still up xxx
holy fuck richard is paying shills to be the first posts on Any Forums. how do people fall for this shit?

Test net runs fine, but to my knowledge there are still things that have not been finished and are not on the test net. The AMM bot might need more work, the incentive token might have some changes and there are probably some bugs that still need to be ironed out. Also if Pulse was ready I don't think Richard would just continue eating all the shit that people throw at him just to release it at the bottom of the bear. He knows the delays are impacting the HEX price. All these conspiracies seem ridiculous to me. Pulse simply needs some more work.

Have you taken any profits yet or are you locked up until 2050?

Attached: 1653074862412.png (700x500, 9.67K)

Then why did he convincingly say mid may? He could just say 3 more months and there'd be less delays but he gets go keep cockteasing thr noobs. A lot of people are angry with Richard for making it seem like it's obviously coming out in 2 weeks since last year...

Spread this on telegram i do not care. I will continue to market the shit out of hex while you plebs keep crying. Suck my balls I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY OF YOU! Software takes time and since i'm not writing the code i can't influence the progress in any way. We are really close so follow me on twitter to get any official updates. Support what you like.

youtube.com/watch?v=NhLipY8i1rU

nice larp

Cock sucker detected!!! Don’t forget to cup his balls faggot!

where is vaper guy?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 00.24.26.png (706x710, 200.74K)

>I will continue to market the shit out of hex while you plebs keep crying. Suck my balls I DO NOT WORK FOR ANY OF YOU
fucking kek m8. the gig is up