How can Cardano succeed if no one can take this man seriously?

How can Cardano succeed if no one can take this man seriously?

Attached: 1634263524904.png (591x448, 331.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrKmzmLRQVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>basket Robbins

Idk he's cringey but there's definitely something more genuine about him than Vitalik - who is clearly aspiring to become a malthusian ZOG elite

anons please take a moment to realize that this 30 something year old """man""" not only got excited over an ice cream shop, but stopped and unlocked his phone made that soî face and took that picture looked at it and thought it was perfect and then wrote a tweet to share with everybody. Ponder that for a second.

exactly. I do this exercise with many people on social media. The urge to post shit like this must surely be a mental illness of some sort. I do not approach if that's the case.

That’s unironically the definition of “based”, not caring what others think of you. Why should he care that a bunch of poor, resentful, right wing incel losers make fun of him? He’s a billionaire and you’re all working shitty 80k a year jobs desperately hoping for your coins to “moon” lmfao.

People who don't care about the opinions of others don't post selfies at ice cream shops under Congress.

Honestly you might reassess every "relationship" and "friend" you have in life if you think Charles Hoskingrifter is genuine.

It just struck me that Charles is basically the Elon Musk of crypto. The biggest difference is that he leans into the reddit side of things a little more than Musk has ever done.

Charles just wants to do his maths and have a fun and usable blockchain. He's not trying to control the world finance, just working towards freedom

Not a bad dude IMO

He makes /biz seethe harder than anyone which makes him THE man

>BUT HE HAS A WEIRD BEARD AND AND SMILES IN PHOTOS HE TAKES OF HIMSELF, THEREFORE HE IS NOT AS SELF HATING AS ME AND IS THEREFORE CRINGE

this is the face this chucklefuck makes while ADA is getting FUCKED, SEEDED and BREEDED

Musk has brought viable products to market. He may be pumped by bullshit but at least his businesses are real businesses instead of vaporware.

He is the Elon Musk of cryp-
Oh wait.

he's elon musk if he was a redditor

Charles being a clown is just a symptom of ADA being absolute trash.
It is not Charles being clownish that makes ADA shit, it's ADA being shit that makes Charles a clown.

He has a thing for yellow women

Attached: DDFCC597-892C-4FF6-80BE-EFB7419377DB.jpg (749x940, 132.31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xrKmzmLRQVM

they actually brought him to ukraine WTF

This, CH has said publicly he enjoys the "dopamine hit". He is doing this for attention. And it is obvious he cares what others think which is why he keeps flipping out when he gets negative attention.

Of course, he had to be there to take selfies and give the illusion that his presence mattered.

>31 flavors
schizo-sense tingling