I’d like to know if there’s something worth using these days that isn’t actively trying to scam me...

I’d like to know if there’s something worth using these days that isn’t actively trying to scam me. The market is already pretty fucking rough in my opinion.

Attached: 159096133563.jpg (480x480, 67.56K)

>if there’s something worth using these days that isn’t actively trying to scam me
Ohh that's a good one, honestly, no I don't think so. We all just want to scam you

You better expect that it's going to be worse

You want to use something what wouldn’t try to scam you? Go forward with binance

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Silver

We are just at the beginning

No I'm looking for a decent DEX, not CEX

scam of be scammed that's my motto

All crypto is a ponzi, you need to live with that truth

why a dex?

Fuck chinance, fucking hate it and I have to use it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

they are better obviously

I knew it

but why?

Because I prefer to own my keys

that makes sense

You gotta pay attention to the usecases and just not randomly investing and whatever shit you get shilled here

I'm using 1inch, dydx and rango but make you own decision. Use them and look how they work out for you.

Which one is the best? I've heard 1inch is pretty good

I hate fucking dydx.. I lost so much USDC there...

Each of them is good, can't say which one is the best. 1inch interface is nice, rango got the most chains and lowest trading fees and dydx is in my opinion the fastest and got never blackouts

how can you dumbass lose USDC at a DEX? Probably sent it to the contract address?

dydx is shit and rango... I've gotta admit it has potential for all the coins they supported considering the short time they have been out

Skale, Algo, Polygon, Filecoin, Monero
these

>lowest trading fees... uhmmm

FUCK YOU. yes.. it was so fucking stupid but know I can't use that shit site anymore because it reminds me every fucking time on that loss.

Thanks for your recommendations, I will have a look into rango, I already used to 1inch. Pretty soild to be fair