Where did all the ICP shills go? they used to spam their scam constantly and now they dont even exist

Where did all the ICP shills go? they used to spam their scam constantly and now they dont even exist

Attached: 1463113426868.jpg (600x456, 24.5K)

most ppl got their make it stacks not much else to talk about

Attached: 1652798431411.jpg (500x338, 45.29K)

Checked

we're buying NFT's making fat dapps

We see a war potentially in june from nato to drop icp to 1-2 bucks a pop, this is why the shilling has dead stopped.

imagine stacking to 10's of thousands of ICY piss in this bear market

All the shills lost all their money. Really nothing else to say.

Im buying more at $5

They couldn't get up

Bought a bag for 7$ per coin. I think I did great

Any Forums is the biggest conglomeration of fleeting bandwagon jumpers you've ever seen.

I'm always here. I'm based. I have many motokos. So I'm ultra based.

using the ecosystem which is thriving btw

im busy losing all my money to this benchod token

checked. it's the same thing that happens to every seasonal shitcoin. look at snek, mithril, cabo, dogbat, turd, mpox, etc. once the dump phase is complete shills automatically disappear

Attached: 1642911835070.jpg (607x524, 31.17K)

this was never a seasonal shitcoin. It never pumped

They killed themselves out of shame.
Imagine a token that dumps millions of new on you every month for 20 months never once going up and going out to shill this piece of shit.

Nobody that has ever bought ICP after launch is in profit. How many more threads do the baggies need to make about coping and capitulating?

Didn't this shit beat out Ethereum randomly for like a week last year? What happened to it?

we’re wait to for 2-3 dollars to actually start buying….wait you didn’t think we were seriously buying the last few months did you?

this is copium supremus