Whoever bought my ICO LINK stack one year ago at $50+.... you're welcome to stay in my new apartment for a few nights...

Whoever bought my ICO LINK stack one year ago at $50+.... you're welcome to stay in my new apartment for a few nights, I can't thank you enough for all of this.

Attached: frdded.png (971x600, 470.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lux-residence.com/en/sale/luxury-apartment/france/provence/alpes-maritimes/villeneuve-loubet/marina/179727009/tt-2-tb-1-pl-39363#pdl=/en/listings/sale/luxury-apartment/france/provence/alpes-maritimes/villeneuve-loubet/tt-2-tb-1-pl-2547?m=search_to_detail
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUsKRk3CBE
lux-residence.com/en/sale/luxury-apartment/france/provence/alpes-maritimes/cagnes-sur-mer/collettes-breguieres-les-vaux/181531399/tt-2-tb-1-pl-39167#pdl=/en/search?idtt=2&ci=60027?m=search_to_detail
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

0x7921473443eA8E815C839E4a912Dc3EE4d589a6D

Congrats.
If u can that's cool if not that's cool.i can't find ur place tho

That... that's an "apartment"?

Literally sold link for a pod. I guess u will be eating bugs soon

If that's a 'pod' then I want to live in a pod.

Are u chink stacking a double bed with 10 other people in a single bedroom apartment or something?

Imagine choosing to live in an apartment. You are subhumans treating yourselves as rats, I know because I was born in the apartment I live in now. I'm seriously going to buy a 2k-4k acres property after I make it

I could have bought 10 American cardboard houses for the price of this apartment. I still think I made a good deal.
I have a concierge in the building taking care of cleaning and maintaining my property, and that will execute whatever service I ask him to do. He will also manage my trash.
Also an apartment like this one is in very high demand and will sell instantly whenever I want, and since it's close from all conveniences it will only appreciate with time, it is a far superior investment than whatever shitty suburban box you have in mind.
We're not in the same league.

Attached: szszs.png (1079x561, 546.18K)

looks really nice user im happy for you
do you have upstairs or downstairs neighbours? im assuming not

lux-residence.com/en/sale/luxury-apartment/france/provence/alpes-maritimes/villeneuve-loubet/marina/179727009/tt-2-tb-1-pl-39363#pdl=/en/listings/sale/luxury-apartment/france/provence/alpes-maritimes/villeneuve-loubet/tt-2-tb-1-pl-2547?m=search_to_detail
Fake and gay. KYS Op.

By "apartment" you do mean CONDO right? Tell me you didn't give away your golden ticket just to rent.

lol.

I'm the buyer, they didn't update the listing yet...

Ok I'll admit it's fake. how did you find?

Remember Link frens. We spam the hell out of this board when we hit a new ATH in a few months. Make it brutal. Remind them, continuously

Only Americans use a different word for owned and rented apartments.

Kek

If you can’t piss outside on land that you own, you are not free. We are not the same.

Wouldn't you like to know, larpboy.

In this kind of building the owners of the appartements are sharing the ownership of the land. Nobody else than them are owning the land.
It's not like in some places in America where a hedge fund owns the land while you own the house on top and you have to pay a rent.

Still looks very cool, i could buy it...
youtube.com/watch?v=oZUsKRk3CBE

based

French real estate agent here. I can confirm user bought the property and I forgot to update the listing. Will do ASAP. I too would like to thanks whoever bought his LINK at $50+.

Reverse image search dumbass

kek

Realestate manager, here. Confirming this frog is a liar

Dumb fuck

What if you can piss in a jacuzzi that you own?
lux-residence.com/en/sale/luxury-apartment/france/provence/alpes-maritimes/cagnes-sur-mer/collettes-breguieres-les-vaux/181531399/tt-2-tb-1-pl-39167#pdl=/en/search?idtt=2&ci=60027?m=search_to_detail

Attached: 0q90fssh56datxo8ubxuljjzfks2lvynwxtjc4k0l.jpg (1621x1080, 277.24K)

Concierge here, OP asks me to 'service' his anus, confirmed gay

I’m sure your land co-owners will be happy to see you pissing on the grounds. Your “ownership” is just a piece of paper, you still can’t live like an actual property owner, walking around nude in your private garden on a sunny day.

In all seriousness I hate apartments like those. Imagine there was a fire, u would have to run down 50 floors of stairs.

Fucking kek, linky stinkiesssssss are the lifeblood of biz

It's even worse for houses in America. You don't really 'own' the lawn in front of your house since you can't even put a fence around, and even less pissing on it or walking naked without the whole neighborhood calling the cops on you.
Also you have to drive your car for half an hour to go anywhere. Suburban america is the most stupid shit ever, you've been brainwashed to think you have it good while actual rich people live in luxury condos in the city center..

Attached: american-suburban-bungalow-home-residential-260nw-127171676.jpg (392x280, 43.27K)

Don’t u have a backyard to walk naked?