Look at random crypto project’s twitter account

>look at random crypto project’s twitter account
>it’s filled with cringey memes instead of posting actual useful info about how the whole thing is even supposed to work in the first place
Why do so many of them do this stuff? Just happened to me while I was looking at some projects that are built on AVAX and likk literally the worst offender. Fucking hell.

Attached: 1608749636524.jpg (224x225, 6.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IPFS/status/1518749062857592833?s=20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're scams. the reality is normies cant make a use case

I think they want to distract from their actual progress

Because we wouldn’t care or understand it

I'm happy watching memes

Devs are actual just meme pajeets.

AVAX is shit anyway

Besides, pretty sure this random crypto project has some link redirecting you to some website, dont be so lazy and click on it

because their twitter account is run by some community manager who barely know a thing about crypto

>instead of posting actual useful information

If you're talking about likk, I think they should focus on that, when it gets shilled is all about anons not understanding what the fuck

this

That happens a lot

Meh, they just need to tweet some memes about green crypto so people get interested in it

That's really a problem these days, people want all possible informations but don't want to do any research at all. Not even looking at their website and may read some good damn white paper. We just lazy shittfucks who are staying all day on twitter and start complaining because we don't find there any useful and mandatory informations about projects we like

It's carbon credits, there's info everywhere

>likk

what the fuck is that

Attached: 1600000454545.jpg (840x712, 202.49K)

But that's the fucking problem. People will interact with meme shit more than with real useful information. What bullshit is this

twitter.com/IPFS/status/1518749062857592833?s=20

likkma balls

Ohhhh so a "sustainable" project

what the fuck

That's not how it works buddy

source?

this

Yup. 300k mcap, you're welcome user.