Sorry, zoomies

Sorry, zoomies.

Maybe in another 15 years.

Attached: Screenshot_20220526-180713.jpg (1080x1271, 303.75K)

Some are saying it's not going to go up either, but rather plateau

>Theres no way these prices will drop! Dont worry if you overpaid for a house youre fine
The desperation is starting to show in the titles of these articles

American real estate is worthless. It is absolutely overpriced. You are paying 700k for cardboard and glue. It’s boomer crypto

Are boomers legitimately psychopaths? The contempt and loathing they have for all generations after them is unlike anything in history.

People just need to riot and systematically start burning these overpriced POS to the ground. Watch the price magically auto-correct itself then.

In 1949 there were 6,000 televisions across the US, by 1950 there were 3 million. They are the mond control generation and are at the helm now. I don't resent them for it, I just see the situation for what it is and protect myself

Who cares about the cardboard house if the LAND it sits on is valuable?

I am not recommending that anyone do this, but I do think if you have massive firms buying up entire blocks of housing, you will definitely see a lot more arsons, more squatting, just general vandalism.

China is basically like this - people don’t own shit so they treat the property like crap.

can't they just keep importing infinity immigrants to keep demand up That's what they seem to be doing in Australia

Raw land isn’t valuable. you cannot even legally live on raw land without investing north of six figures to get it up to code so that you can actually use it.

I can hear two hands rubbing together while reading that title.

once the media starts saying that we're in a recession and normalfags panic the prices will probably drop to what they were 2 or 3 years ago. i highly doubt they could ever crash to a reasonable value

>i have no idea what the difference is between financial assets and other assets

i think property will be cheap outside the US/Canada. population is declining in those places

Depends on the location. The pesticide filled ground underneath a large farmhouse isn't worth shit, but the land underneath some crappy trailers on the outskirts of an expanding city could be worth a good bit

Is zoomers getting BTFO the common thread in all investment categories?

The 08 "crash" was more like a 2 year down trend. The reason we are unlikely to get a crash this time is because, before, houses where held by people living in them, who lost their jobs and panic sold, putting a shitload of houses on the market. For the last 20 years, boomers have hoarded as many properties as possible and medical advances have kept them alive well past when previous oldies would cash out into the after life. Any houses that do currently enter the market, are immediately bought out by massive corp algorithms to keep prices at absolute max. All to basically turn houses into NFTs for foriegn oligarchs and capitalists. We also have a "I'll roll over for you to fuck me in the ass if you promise to be good" president who's sputtering to a stop brain is still trying to process "where da bipartisanship go?? Dis doesn't feel like 2005...." in an age where your political opponents openly push the idea that you swindled your seat out from under "ebic 4D chess boomer, who is actaully the second coming of a divine resurrected zombie jew".

Tldr: The system is at full retard clown world and you might think it'll break at any moment, but if you take a quick look at the foundation of the last 50 years, you'll see it's clowns all the way down.

and the chinese are generally more unified, imagine the 2020 chimpouts but directed at owning nothing, unless the system gibs them housing as reparations.

no problem, as long as you expect me to wageslave in 15 years too.

funny how biz rejects everything mainstream finance articles say EXCEPT when they say housing prices will never collapse.
i'm just not buying it. there's too much leverage in the housing market, and people are going to lose their shirts. mass foreclosures are going to happen.

Attached: pepe4.jpg (618x597, 64.12K)

and who says the land is going to retain its value?
you realize this country is going to shit, right

Rekt zoomies

good post

Attached: 1632085306459.jpg (864x1536, 1.21M)

There will always be demand due to shitty zoning laws preventing new housing from being built. Doesn't matter how many immigrants come in.

>new paradigm
Real estate bros WAGMI

Attached: file.png (166x121, 6.63K)

kek+check
it seems like it

>i'm just not buying it.
im not even sure how they can continue rising or remain at current rates desu, they've looooong since outstripped huge amounts of salary increases.

i tried doing some uber deliveries a while ago to explore the side hustle potential;

a.) it's shit
b.) i delivered a mcdonalds to a guy that was literally 4 minutes walk from the store

peak consumption called

>boomers
if they haven't helped you thus far in life, are holding out on the
>inheritance might be in the will
angle. you may be about to lose all possibility of that being an option if the market decides to do some significant price correcting

it's worth bearing the track record of historically terrible other decisions boomers have made when considering the likelihood of that occuring
>"they only ever go up!"