I don’t like NFT gaming, so, why on god did I get into so many games? I don’t even like to play em...

I don’t like NFT gaming, so, why on god did I get into so many games? I don’t even like to play em, and they’re not THAT profitable, why the fuck am I so fucking retarded? Was krida that attractive or was I just drunk as fuck?

Attached: 1600012589652.png (809x808, 20.2K)

Go for it

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 18.08.02.png (168x224, 40.41K)

I really feel the exact same way, expect the suicide shit. Just be patient, hold that shit and survive bear market

>Was krida that attractive or was I just drunk as fuck?
Both, but more drunk than krida hot

NFT gaming is a shit meme.

The only thing i see that might have an "OK" usecase is proving ownership of a game. Imagine steam, but you can send your game to a friend, or sell it on a market (with revenue share to creator/providers)

This is a better solution to users (i think) but a worse solution for Steam, meaning they'll never make it like this in the first place.

one can dream

How much can you make with nft games?

You definitely have an alcohol problem but that's ok, society slowly drives us to a type of addiction

Krida was never attractive, that's for sure, and nft games in general aren't

this is so fucking true

that's deep, user

depends which game, Crypto raiders can make you 12c a day. So fucking bullshit

I got into a shittons of game last year around that time, worse decision of my life, nfts are just not worthy, they are all short-lived, even axie died

12c a day? wowowowowo so many moneis

i probably make more money than you just surfing Bing lol

I hate this game so much. I invested thousands...

fuck this DRM shit

You can make monies with bing?

How much money can you actually make with krida?

>why the fuck am I so fucking retarded

I ask myself that everyday and I never find the answer

how can I make money with bing ser?

just look in the mirror
there's your answer

I didnt't expect to find this type of wisdom here

see chart and draw your own conclusion

On the other hand, they have this skill-driven system, the better you are in the game, the better the rewards but don't know if they are worthy