Why is the flannel fatman spamming steak king?

Attached: 121135AD-B186-4319-A0B5-05E31F8FABA4.jpg (1170x1876, 1.08M)

Im so excited for you guys!

>As Chainlink expands as a service layer for #Web3, this fuels opportunities for node operators and stakers who help secure the network.

I would like to remind everyone that the title for the consensus talk for the flannel fat man is called “Web3 according to Chainlink.”

Attached: F2326F11-A31F-453C-B650-11CC56D5455A.jpg (1170x1087, 246.57K)

Probably coming out soon.

I eagerly await the Steak King

Desperation. Probably afraid to lose all those high profile hires who are all being compensated for org huge LINK equity packages

staking is coming at consensys. It's not quite ready but private investors are breathing down Sergey's back to put something out instead of jerking off his pencil dick.

I too get excited about guys.

Bump you goofy niggers

>private investors are breathing down Sergey's back
Sergey does not care about this at all newfag

Rapidly approaching cup-of-coffee price range.

I can assure you he hears from deep pocketed investors more than you think, and the performance the last two years is unforgivable. Primarily because this cuck overshot his hiring and underestimated his engineers ability. Staking was supposed to come out Q4 2021, and they lost Oracle as a client earlier than that (oracle startups program/blockchain integration database)

What is web3?

Doesn't make sense to say so much about staking now just to release it in September at the Smart Carnival. Seems likely it'll be announced next month at Consensus.

>I can assure you
Stopped reading right there lmfao fuck off nigger

Do kwon is free to walk, and u ain’t doing shit to sergay

>they lost Oracle as a client
Pretty sure they are still working together. They have a five year plan you know.

If this doesn't mean he'll announce staking at concensus then I don't know what is.

You don't know what what is?

>pencil dick.
lie
t. insider

Cant fucking wait for a new ATH. I will spam the shit out of this board about it. I will pay a team of fiver jeets to help me. I will be unstoppable.

Shut up stupid

Ok but screencap this in 3 weeks

>t. insider