My faggies, what's the buzzword of the week?

My faggies, what's the buzzword of the week?

Attached: 1653500807639.jpg (512x512, 42.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lovelaceworld.medium.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nigger

this

I think this would be a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the great contributions of the Black community to our society. Their peaceful and generous nature make them ideal neighbors, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and parenting skills unrivaled by any other culture. Their commitment to academic excellence enriches our schools and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a people. Real estate values are fueled by the mix of African Americans into an area due to their caring and respectful nature of these communities, an example of all they have achieved through their enthusiasm for self-improvement by hard work and a self-reliant can-do nature. Without their industrious and creative drive, we would most undoubtedly be poorer as a nation.

jewmutt

capitulation

Attached: 1630783845755.jpg (655x599, 46.14K)

crypto looks strong if anything

Kek

would you breed with the "black"

Attached: 1652952521746.png (1000x1000, 1.6M)

Cryptoeconomic security

World Economic Forum

I would breed with any woman in the world

Janitor

Attached: 1582435928227.png (768x834, 116.51K)

Yeah, cause Any Forums really hates racism against Asians, right? That's why people on here upvote shit like 'Ho Lee Fuk' and 'Sum Ting Wong', even though those jokes became popular after a plane crash where Asian people fucking died, right? That's why every post involving an Asian has to have a bunch of comments mixing up L's and R's, even when the specific Asian race mentioned doesn't mix those up, right? What the fuck is up with people like you? Compared to other racist jokes, the ones against Asians get upvoted MASSIVELY. Even the one you responded to is basically at the top! To put it in perspective, redditors have the respect and decency to downvote racist comments against Middle-Easterners in posts like 'ISIS executes their 100th Western Captive'. But when there's a post about children in North Korea shooting arrows at effigies of Americans or other similar posts that don't even involve murdering people, there's so many subtle and not-so-subtle racist bullshit being commented, even when they're not even fucking killing anybody from a Western country. I'm not even upset about the joke. It's the denial with the pretending that racism against Asians is looked down upon on Reddit that's fucking retarded and just plain stupid. It's just so fucking malicious to see so much racism against Asians being upvoted so often AND THEN pretending that's not what's going on. That's like the very definition of 'gaslighting'! You are not going to be downvoted for comments like yours and the one you responded to.

Attached: 1592772249739.png (491x567, 105.78K)

My favorite buzzword is metaverse-as-a-service, oh, and $LACE

Attached: 1567091957501.png (512x512, 132.31K)

Jannie Tranny come fuck me up.
Have you ever wondered if you'd enjoy fucking a tranny?

what is that even supposed to fucking mean?

imagine the smell

Attached: 1652876390036s.jpg (250x250, 3.99K)

>The most fuckable jannie tranny

Attached: 1000_F_188301987_GTpJ8k636LxXU1GPNPIzIc2Qthte1qs7.png (810x1000, 1.24M)

Sauce?

You buy their coin, they will give you sexual services in Meta

tl;dr lovelaceworld.medium.com/

But what if there could be a way to fuck someone in the Metaverse and earn their coin instead

>he knows

Attached: 1582871292964.jpg (236x236, 23.78K)

That's a win-win situation