What happened to Evergrande???

Did this shit get memory-holed? Evergrande is done, has been for over a month now and what, nothing happened? Or are we experiencing this crazy ass recession because of Evergrande? If so, why isnt this explained? Who was involved in Evergrande and is now basically as fucked as Evergrande? Nothing is fucking transparent, man. Fuck these kikes.

Attached: original_352861013.jpg (1000x749, 109.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
home.treasury.gov/system/files/126/14032.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hwang got Hwanged and s c h l o n g e d

Mods
Shut it down

Attached: 1652841122655.jpg (900x900, 139.43K)

it was priced in

WTF, this got memory holed HARD! It was everywhere and impending... then poof, it's gone.

Bamp

Nothingburger just as I predicted

Dont listen to hysteria next time

Evergrande isn't as big as Any Forumsfaggots would have you believe. That's what happened.

these

Checkd and wrecked for cash crime chink

I dont know man, it seemed like a big deal. You could be right that it was blown up - But if a big company in another country goes bust, basically overnight - And if US/European Companies are heavily invested in that dying company... SURELY there should be news. Surely there should be consequences. Evergrande went poof and... nothing? Come on, that cant be.

The Chinese economy is collapsing it's just collapsing so slowly they hope nobody will notice

> he didn't know the blackhole MonPol
> also already priced in and slurped by MonPol

Do you believe that the US Markets are crumbling because of the "WAR"? There is no way. Im not saying that Evergrande is the reason, but Im sure its ONE of the reasons. Its just interesting as you said to see how the Chinese Market is holding up. So you might be right, their corruption is so huge that they manipulate the market to go down slower than the Wests.

I think the ChiComs have stepped in and stabilized the property sector. I also believe there is a lot more garbage debt in that sector that could implode.

it was just Any Forums schizo shit

How does that happen? Did someone just pay off debt? Did they just delete numbers and say "Alright, we are done here"?

Checked. But it wasnt just on Any Forums fren, it was on lots of Trading News Sites and then... nothing.

theepochtimes.com/n3/1416662-200-million-year-old-stone-bears-words-chinese-communist-party-collapses/
>In June 2002, a 270 million-year-old “hidden words stone” was discovered in Guizhou, China. A crack that formed 500 years ago in a large stone revealed six clearly discernible Chinese characters; the characters represent “The Chinese Communist Party Collapses [Zhong Guo Gong Chan Dang Wang].”

Attached: 1647444264175.png (1916x486, 251.02K)

Watch what Li Keqiang has been saying. It's important.

>Falun gong craziness

Nice

us exec order on june 3rd will force the impact

There were other developers who were in similar situations.

Its literally fucking nothing. Every thread this shit was mentioned I keep telling them its a nothingburger and I got nothing but laughed off and called a chink ccp shill. Stupid ass fucking biz

home.treasury.gov/system/files/126/14032.pdf

Ratings agencies refuse to list it officially as a default instead expecting bond holders to eat the loss as it's too inconvenient to manage an actual default. Something most the bond holders are fine with as it's not actually their own money.

Spooky!

Demand and investment in the RE industry is crashing month on month actually. It's less stabilised and more ignored.