I'm literally the unluckiest person in the world

You remember I posted about shorting XMR yesterday and saying I would get out at break even? I set a take profit at 184.00, XMR got down to 184.13 and shot back up. Seriously, if you want free money just long XMR because all the forces in the universe are working together to fuck with me right now

Attached: file.png (1599x830, 247.63K)

You're not unlucky, you just have no fucking clue what you are doing, at all.

How is it not unlucky that it hasn't gone done to 184.00 since I entered the position? It feels like someone is watching me and doing it on purpose

U are a schizophrenic take your meds. Make better bets. Also if you want to short short Litecoin

Check the graph and tell me I'm a schizo

this happens all the time
for example this week i was shorting tron, my position was underwater for 2 days then price came back exactly to my entry for a few minutes then shot up again
i think it's a combination of market makers knowing or guessing your entry and also you subconsciously choose an obvious really bad entry

Why are you shorting the only cryptocurrencies used as currencies?

Because it pumped too much and reddit normies are buying in

>It feels like someone is watching me and doing it on purpose
no shit all centralized exchanges have your data why wouldn't they use it against you? It's not illegal in crypto

>Assuming i dont hold monero already

That’s what you get for betting against the single greatest asset in the history of humanity, you faggot

>reddit normies

this is the darknet freedom coin you're talking about

r/CryptoCurrency is being spammed with reddit fags shilling XMR

You deleted this to add a capital letter?

Ypu just got front tun

Swingies get the rope.

>literally shorting the bottom
this is your average bobo larper

Attached: 1653340700360.png (1013x1008, 145.9K)

>he sets TP/SL at round integers
NGMI, you gotta do like 184.74 and shit

I'm not a bear/bull, I just thought it was pumping too much and wanted to gain like $50 with a trade.

So I've learned

>Line go up, therefore it must go down

u had a second chance to get out at "break even" if u put ur SL at ur entry. Exit ur position and never trade again, or paper trade for a few years and learn how to do it if u really want to do it.

Short selling the best actual cryptocurrency instead of just buying it is the dumbest play you could make. I'm not saying that to be mean, I'm telling you that because you have an entirely backwards mentality and understanding of how you should be operating, and then attribute poor decisions to bad luck. You need to rethink your entire outlook on investing.