You're now in charge of your job's HR department and you're tasked with increasing the retention rate

You're now in charge of your job's HR department and you're tasked with increasing the retention rate
Which one would you choose?

Attached: 1653465785220.png (681x682, 227.57K)

Only hire white men of good character and pay them their worth

The absolute state of HR cope

Why are dumbass boomers still in charge? They created all this garbage.

>Exit interview
Who the fuck does that?!? Why would I take an exit interview if I decided to quit, fucking retards

And they wonder why people don't want to work anymore.

I got a big pay increase with the new job

about to report my black female single mother coworker for not being a teamplayer and for being casually racist.

will they let her go? she was ok at first and started getting bossy. and she really was genuinely racist.

You'll be fired. Just leave, dont try it. All blacks are racist, they just say that blacks cant be.

People are knee jerk reacting to that image but there is actually a lot of truth to it. Most wagies accept waging as a fact of life and many of them will work at the same place for decades or even their entire lives as long as conditions are tolerable enough. Meagre inflation level pay raises are something wagies actually think is great - they have no real concept of inflation so a 5% raise to them is a lot when in real terms its a pay cut.
If you can gaslight a wagie into thinking they are having fun at work and that their colleagues are their friends then they will willingly go and waste their day doing menial crap for you. A ping pong table probably wouldn't accomplish this but if you can engender the right culture wagies will volunteer for extra shifts. A wagie doesn't have their paycheck in their mind constantly while they are at work in the same way a Any Forums autist does.

I hope you have documented your claims well

It's going to get spicy as we Germanics are eclipsed by the Latin [white] man in the US. I do not think they will be as kind to the negro.

>exit interview
I know for a fact the "exit interview" in my company is a joke and I work for one of those woke "we care about our employees, we really really really do" type of shitholes
No one gives a fuck about you, no one gives a fuck about what you have to say or what you think, get back into the cage wagie.
The only way you can do something is to talk with your feet. Fire up the resume and leave for better pay.

Unless you have a recording of her calling you a little ching chong rice eating yellow nip faggot, nothing will happen.

And if you're white... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She could hijack the company twitter and post a signed affidavit that she would exterminate every white baby on earth with a belt sander, and you guys probably would just get MORE business. Probably get an investment from Blackrock

I'm pretty sure a ping pong table would make working on mcdonalds tolerable.

we work at a chinese operated company. she was talking to me about a customer who was chinese amd pulled her eyes back for that chinky eye look. i'm mixed asian, and i really want to hurt her, not physically, but in this way.

i'm not that bothered too much by the chinky eyes thing, it's that she's being an annoying bossy cunt and i want to nip this in the bud. meeting with HR next week,any advice?

My advice is to leave. You are literally going against one of the bosses of woke culture: a black woman. And complaining about her... To another woman in HR. BRUH.
Only worst is if she was trans, but yeah... Maybe...MAYBE your asian card and the chinese company would work. But i rather study and find another job, just ignore everyone.

This is true. Im a trans woman of colour. I DARE anyone to criticise me. I fucking dare you.

I can dress and say what i want. Imagine being afraid of anyone in the work place, the day i get the sack is the day im going straight to an employment tribunal, again

This is 100%.

>My advice is to leave.

it's on the table, not sure if i should mention that. was thinking about saying something like "the last 2 years have been difficult as an asian male and there have been incidents where i've feared for my life (actually true). i just want to be in a comfortable work environment where i people don't hold my race against me. and if this isn't that place, then i'm afraid i'll have to look elsewhere."

noone cares about racism towards asians unless they're white. you'll get fucked over hard, black woman is top of the dindu/gibs hierarchy

>Hi i'm here for the interview
>Interview? I thought this was the pepto bismol isle
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

Attached: 1646112159854.png (800x620, 254.25K)

>noone cares about racism towards asians unless they're white.

my HR rep is white, her boss is asian. my bosses are asian and my boss' boss is asian.

i'm gonna roll the dice next week.

The company I work for has pretty shit wages for the industry, but we do a lot of free drinking and partying and other similar activities. The offices are also very well kitted out. I'd seriously consider not leaving for a few thousand euros more a year and leave all that behind.

Fucking kek.