Work ethic

Is it reasonable to kick your own children when they become 18? Maybe it teaches work ethics.

Attached: 1653488591222.jpg (912x768, 228.98K)

>Is it reasonable to kick your own children when they become 18?
Yes. High school teaches you everything that you need to know to thrive in today's world.

maybe 20 years ago but now it's financial suicide to pay rent

what's wrong with eating beans

Americans always talk about it like it's a shameful act.

>mfw they turn 60
Straight to the bad home

Attached: hba9jq8vr6w71.jpg (500x746, 59.46K)

My friend is 25, has a daily allowance for juul pods and pizza, never paid for anything on his own, dropped out of college , dad buys him a new car every time he totals it, never had a job, stays up until 7 am and sleeps until 4 every day , ect ect , I’m convinced his parents have no backbone. They aren’t that well off either. This is the American male in 2022

Promotes consumerism because less sharing.
Undermine social cohesion by separating the family unit.

Probably back in the day when life was fucking easy like how boomers had it
Nowadays no and over 95% of us were not raised to be successful in this kind of environment, this place is full of retards but even the most retarded here are likely above average in terms of financial literacy

Attached: 1635822005902.png (626x490, 24.19K)

Only working class make their kids start from zero. Which is why there are so many.

If you need to kick your kids out, you failed as a parent. They should be wanting to leave and start doing their own thing.
You're not really reaching them, you're abandoning them and hoping they have the sense to figure things out.

Obligatory post

Attached: The real sweat pledge.jpg (1024x862, 198.52K)

im mega jealous
although i recognise that doing the above isnt really helpful in the long term its equally bad to just throw your kids out into the sea
yes they will learn to swim out of necessity but real financial stability will take years longer to develop, assuming they ever do and dont just flounder for their whole lives like most people
if you are a parent and youre here you should teach your kids finance and give them the time and opportunity to build starter capital at home, lose it all on their first venture, and then rebuild and regain confidence until they are ready to set sail
its much much easier to do anything with a leg up and a hand than it is to do it alone

nah thats your friend, he sounds like a lazy fuck tell him to get off his ass and hustle

I’m 29 and think I will probably be kicked out soon. I’m NEET but did work in the past (5 years in a call centre). I pay my mother £400 per month as rent money out of my savings from when I worked.

My mum constantly resents my presence and my failure to be normal, get another job and move out. She seems to take no heed to the fact that I’m a barely functional sperg with no social skills, no friends, no support system, no qualifications, drivers licence or marketable job skills.

I think the only things keeping her from kicking me out are: (1) the money and (2) the implicit knowledge that if she ever does kick me out then the next time she sees me after I walk out the door will be to identify my remains on the morgue table the following day after I throw myself off a bridge.

For me, kicking me out won’t be some much-needed jump-start into the world of normiehood; it will just be the catalyst for my suicide.

>you say that but don’t have the balls
I’ve tried before. I’ve long since overcome that mental hurdle.

Goddam you're a fucking loser and your parents failed at raising you

Attached: 1631899223340.png (359x339, 58.66K)

If you were my son I’d let you stay home as long as you want because I’d be leaving you the house 99% of parents will son the house and go on a carnival cruise sorry about your luck

18? No, but certainly sometime in their mid 20’s. After seeing how my older brother turned out after staying at home for so long, I’m convinced that the adolescent side of you will never truly die until you’re thrown out into the world on your own.

Yeah.

I suspect my mother is some kind of psychopath or narcissist or just generally mentally unwell. There is no doubt in my mind that I will receive nothing upon her death (if I don’t kill myself before then). She’s the sort who would release the equity on the house to get the money will still alive even if it meant leaving me nothing. She doesn’t even need the £400 she takes from me monthly; she just buys clothes and shit with it.

Most parents are shit women have been fucked so hard by alpha men they became shit too that’s why single moms are bad habitats to live in unless you get some anime tier mom
At least death is something comforting to look to all your problems will disappear when you die and none of the shit we worried about will matter a bit

Attached: 1650524883835.jpg (500x365, 73.8K)

Yeah I take great solace in the release of death it must be said.

>Is it reasonable to kick your own children when they become 18?
It is if you want to end up in an old folks home at the end of your life.

> High school teaches you everything that you need to know to thrive in today's world.
Complete horse shit
No. Families have obligations to support each other, and unless you’re some unfixable neet parasite refusing to improve a family kicking their kid out is barbaric, and has only contributed to the atomization of society

Normalfag middle classers on this site will never know the struggle

Attached: 66F5B65D-8771-490B-B4E1-79D4A6358C53.gif (500x269, 497.5K)