Trying to understand Big Serg's Mental State

I've been following Chainlink (ticker: LINK) extremely closely for over 4 years now. I've become quite familiar with Big Serg's mannerisms with the way he speaks and overall his emotional state. I gotta say, the latest podcast we got with Brave New Coin is one of the weirdest ones I've seen with him. Let me explain. In the majority of interviews and talks you'll see from Sergey, he's usually pretty cool and for the most part unemotional. Now, I'm not saying he completely lost his shit and had a breakdown, but I think there were some subtle changes with his demeanor. First thing that I found odd and uncharacteristic of Serg:

>Commenting on the price of crypto
He literally never does this. He's had interviews previously where he explicitly requests no questions about the price of Chainlink. While he wasn't asked about Chainlink's price, it was still unusual for him to address the recent price action the way he did. He normally just doesn't give a fuck and says shit along the lines of "I'm just focused on building oracles".

Next, I found his thanks to the community a bit different from the last time he did it. He just seemed slightly nervous or some shit, maybe I'm just a fucking schizo but I really can't help but wonder if he's feeling the pressure of Chainlink dumping so fucking hard. I know Chainlink has a lot of cash to weather storms, but I refuse to believe this dude is actually happy with how his project is performing. He can say "I don't care about the price" all he wants, but there's absolutely no fucking way he's content and happy with 2 fucking dog coins being worth more than Chainlink. In his own words Chainlink is his life's work. To be outperformed by complete jokes and scams compared to your life's work would feel miserable.

What do you think bros, reckon Big Serg is feeling the heat?

Attached: 1641076517258.jpg (464x347, 41.32K)

Aliens are pressing him to perform the last betrayal

I honestly had similar feelings. It was uncharacteristic of him to act like that. I think he is a little disappointed by the price action, everything shot up 10x and is still 10x higher than a year ago except link. He probably is feeling a little bit of heat from his bagholders, and personal disappointment in his project. I think that's why they're trying to get staking out ASAP. Probably gonna drop at consenys. If not, they will definitely be something for the bag holders.

This is exactly what it is. He knows he's a dead man walking if bagholders make a roundtrip back to ICO prices, which is where LINK is headed. It would've been the opportunity cost of a lifetime to get in on the ico, hold since 2017, and then see those prices again. ETH was double digits back then

Don't expect many public appearances from this guy, for these reasons

kek somebody have the alien copypasta.
I have been thinking about how next month is the first time this dude is going to be seen publicly for the first time in over 2 years. Gonna be kinda surreal if I'm honest. Also remember he was giving interviews with Yahoo Finance I believe where this is where Chainlink was around $75b in TVS and he said the whole "I expect to add another 0" in the next year or whatever. Yes, he's the CEO and of course he has to sell his business, but he's clearly passionate about this and clearly that prediction isn't going to happen in the near future.

I also wonder how much pressure he's getting privately. We know there are private investors in Chainlink, and they cannot be stoked with what they've seen in the last 2 years compared to all the other bullshit that pumped like crazy. To be clear: I'm not saying Chainlink is doomed and finished, but I've just noticed a very slight change in the way Sergey has been speaking.

Attached: chainlink_price_action.webm (960x540, 2.99M)

Ok I read this before, fuck off tranny

You ok you fucking schizo?

The thing is now ranked out of the top 25. If institutions or hedge funds are upset with Sergey, they should ask why it was radio silence for 2-3 years, and why they couldn't come up with material news to move the price.

Any big investor worth their salt would ask why a project worth a few billion needed hundreds of HR and administrative employees with benefits and stipends while investors got shafted in 3 different ways

Regarding your second point, he legitimately should fear the possibility of an aggrieved attacker. Chainlink seemed like a sure thing and really underperformed in the bull market.

I might watch it later to see what you're talking about but he'd have to be crazy to not be nervous right now

>shizo
Say the guy with repeated articles and interpreting people behaviours. You should look at yourself in the mirror

That's what I'm saying, Consensus, SmartCon, this guy better be protected. He lost people a shit ton of money and seemingly brushed it off as to say "I don't care"

I mean it's one thing to underperform in the bull market. But we're now at prices we were at almost 2 fucking years ago kek. Pretty brutal and I don't see how else anyone can spin it. If I put myself in the shoes of some hedgie I could say "how come SOL is still up 50% over the year and Chainlink is down -75%?" Wtf does Big Serg even say? I know that conversation (probably) isn't happening but people are definitely thinking about it. It's just so absurd.

kek

That's just it. What has changed from 2 years ago? A bunch of shitty defi protocols? Hollow gaming vrf users?

They took 2 years to pretty much end up where they started, which is nowhere close to fulfilling any real promise

We have never seen a Sergey who is concerned about the price. Prepare for an explosion in price over the next couple of years. Staking combined with a lack of dumping will cement LINK as both the king of crypto and equity bear markets.

Yeah. Usually the CEO of a company is expected to create shareholder value. He's pretending that tokens aren't stocks so he can shirk the responsibility, but that's not how anybody else sees it. He's also in danger of the SEC coming after him, maybe that's why he's so nervous

Just 2 more years. I’m getting older user. And the world is very rapidly collapsing.

i'm scared you guys. i'm just a kid and i mis timed buying and now everything is falling apart i dont know what to do but i refuse to sell

He has a lot of employees who probably are being paid bonus and incentives in Link. They can’t be happy right now. Also there’s this sort of undefinable thing called “the stink of failure” which no matter what he thinks of commenting on the price, has to have him worried. All the public know about Link is the price per token and it’s been terrible.

Attached: 1DD68ACA-BA69-4E46-A663-910D513A0C71.jpg (713x556, 62.61K)

So sell your stack and stfu. No one gives a fuck what you think. He didnt create this company to fill your pockets you fucking retard.

uh sause on original?