I don’t have to explain you, retard, why things like carbon credits are actually a perfect way to profit… Right...

I don’t have to explain you, retard, why things like carbon credits are actually a perfect way to profit… Right? Come on user, use your brain, if you use greenfags as a surfing board… What do you think will happen?

Attached: 1602152585258.jpg (640x480, 73.66K)

The wave is gonna be huge and we all get rich?

Ok so we support green crypto to make profits out from greenfags, but doesn’t that make us greenfags too?

DON'T SHILL GREEN CRYPTO LIKE WE JUST WANT TO MAKE PROFITS! IT'S STILL GREEN CRYPTO

I don't even understand what the fuck is a carbon credit, to me that sounds like a scam. In fact, Im going to invent solar energy credits to save the planet

Nope, because our motives are different

It’s mean invest is pharma

Attached: 1639594037825.jpg (407x407, 24.48K)

To me everything sounds like a scam and if we are serious, everything is kind a scam

that's exactly how I feel right now

>retard
You're a retard

Do I have to smoke weed if I invest in green crypto projects?

>What do you think will happen?
mmm I don't know

Carbon credits?
Talking about this likk project that has been shilled here lately?

But money is leading, so it doesn’t make a difference why someone invests in a project

I'm so curious how they are going to remove the carbon, could be a huge thing

You can likk my dick

Don't act more stupid than you are, user. You don't really believe that shit, r-right?

heh

How about, no?

unironically yes
you have to be high to invest in this shit

I was reading about it, they want to remove carbon from the atmosphere by using the dex, not a bad idea but not easy to follow

I will definitely give it a try, if trading works smooth like on other dex and you can help our planet, why fucking not?

dude weed
lmao