Could it be true? Am I really that stupid? The retard my mom always thought I was...

Could it be true? Am I really that stupid? The retard my mom always thought I was? I just got into crypto cuz one of my cousins told me it was a good way to make money outside my job… I never thought I was gonna lose my life savings on stupid shit, and here I am, the only thing I still believe is not doing so horridly bad is krida

Attached: 16098436545.jpg (314x363, 22.39K)

>Could it be true? Am I really that stupid? The retard my mom always thought I was?
Seems like, sorry user.

You could still kill yourself

Why are Anons never patient... Like literally never

You know what they say, moms are always right

So your last hope is krida? LOL
I like your kind of humour

Your mom is a bitch

are you me?

Hmmm that's surprisingly and unironicaly a good idea

because QUICK GAINS EASY MONEY FAST MONEY EASY MONEY QUICK MONEY FAST GAINS

this

Just wait some more weeks, krida will preform horribly bad like your other assets as well

You're so right

>Believes in Krida

I don't know what kinda of faggot would put his hopes in an ngt game about fucking soccer, what a fucking idiot. So many projects in crypto and you choose a fucking game

I disagree, OP is a retard and his mom is right

I meant NFT

If you think so... Go for it. I personally believe NFT games will survive bear market because people keeps playing them to get at least some cashflow. If profit is decent

b-but they have 1k+ players already!!!!!111one

It already is, only thing they have is people in their testnet, but price is looking shit like the whole market

Check the chart and then come back to talk your nonsense

My mom doesn't like me either, I think is a common thing, don't feel bad

They just lunched their test net

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE you're funny, no they won't survive