Business/Side Gig ideas?

Inflation is hitting us hard. Europe, the US... no matter where you are, things are looking grim. So my frens, what are you doing to combat this? Are you working on a business idea? Maybe a side gig? What about Ebay?

I myself am looking to flip stuff. Some not like it, but it does work, it just takes time sometimes to flip something. Always be on the lookout.

I know this is no Crypto talk, but come on guys. We need to look for more ideas, for more than just Crypto. This shit killed most of you anyway!

>What are your business ideas? Do you own a business? What are you flipping? Side Gigs?

>Picrel, mfw I drive to pick up something I know Im going to flip

Attached: 1643154782597.jpg (720x386, 30.45K)

Gentlemen, the time is now to help each other. L E T S G O.

Attached: 1647303526333.gif (200x200, 951.82K)

I write ad copy for shitty websites by the hour. Decent pay and wfh. Looking to get into data analytics consulting for more pay though.

Thanks for posting fren, always good to get some fresh ideas. Could you explain what that is that you are doing?

how to into this?

i'm looking into low-interest government loans to start a junk hauling business.

Attached: 1652716343243.png (600x450, 212.48K)

FARM ZEE BUGS

i sell my shit to local farmers for manure. inflation ain't no joke. at least i get 100% profit. just pay for the gas to drive out there

In what country are you going to try this? How much of a loan will you try to get? This might be a good idea, junk is fucking everywhere and might be a good money making business.

I want to eat meat god damn it. Would feel weird to take part in something that SCHWAB wants us to do.

I do doordash
It doesn't pay well except on the weekends
You can make $100 a day in 5-8 hours on Thurs-Saturday if you're in a decent sized city, other than that it's basically dead

Looking to get into something else cause I have my grandpa's truck
What can you do with a truck?

canada. looking to get at least $50k.

bump

>What can you do with a truck?
what can't you do?
>junk removal
>pressure washing
>snow removal
>lawn care
if you have the training and licensing you can branch out into adding a weld rig (these dudes makes boo coo dinero) or hauling actual cargo.

Doordash was good, before the gas prices shot up, right? Now you have to keep that in mind, basically there will be less money after every delivery.

Delivery - I wanted to start my own delivery service here in Germany, but its so crazy here because you have to pay attention to every small detail regarding your company. So many hoops to jump through and it kind of scares me as of right now.

Hope you get it fren, what kind if junk are you looking to transport? Will you be a middle man so to speak?

>Pressure Washing

Why do I find that so interesting? The videos of pressure washing are always amazing, kek. Dont you basically need a pressure washer (are they expensive?) and then you try to market on Facebook or other platforms, right? I kind of like that idea...

>Are you tired of paying human employees to drive golf carts at your retirement community? Human drivers are expensive and prone to error. Our team of PETA-certified orangutan drivers offers a low-cost solution to your community's transportation problems. Reach out to a sales associate today and get a FREE ebook on the economics of simian golf cart driving!

I write that kind of stuff. Ad copy, or blog post-style pages that nobody ever reads but that helps with SEO (so their company comes up when someone searches "why do teenagers crash golf carts" or whatever).

Call yourself a freelance ad copy writer. Take some jobs on freelance platforms. If you are a native English speaker and live in the US or another English-speaking country you have a huge advantage. Watch out for scams, though, lots of sketchy places out there will ask for a "demo project" that you'll never get paid for.

Also ignore posts for low-paying gigs (below $20/hr or $0.03/word), those are for jeets doing wordspinning.

Once you have clients you trust, move off freelance platforms and do business directly, since those platforms take like 30% cut.

gonna target evicted properties, condemned houses, hoarder residences. just gonna put up some ads and hire a flip. i've done this before (cleaned hoarder residences in college for extra money) and it's a cake walk just disgusting.
pressure washers aren't particularly expensive. big protip with that: if you live in a hot climate pressure wash residential trash bins. if i was in texas, florida, etc. i'd be doing that.

Thats why I love posting here, I just learned something that I would never have known about. Thank you for the explanation fren, its very interesting. Im in Germany, so maybe I'll look into it.

Interesting, we call them "Entrümpler" here in Germany. Basicalls its companies that, like you said, go into houses/appartments that need to get all the stuff in there OUT. It seems to be making very good money! Though I think here are lots of companies doing that already. Good luck to you fren!

Regarding the pressure washing - Very good idea, working with the city so to speak would bring in good money I believe, especially if you do good work and get those gigs again and again. But Im in Germany, I have noooo idea if thats something people do here.

oh germany huh. that's tough what's the business climate like there for small entrepreneurs like us?
desu i would not try junk removal in germany because i'd imagine most of the rental properties there are owned by big commercial entities. here a lot of people own 1-2 rental properties, so it's in my advantage to work with them directly as a no fuss undercut solution.

Just sell put options on value stocks. Use margin if you want to make big bucks (make sure you also hedge, such as by selling naked puts on SARK and UVXY)

Not easy unfortunately. You have to pay attention to the smallest things before you "open" your business and are able to do the thing you want to do. We pay for Health Insurance, but if you open a business, you pay much much more for Insurances that may fuck your whole business up even if you make a small profit. So many "Entrepreneurs" dont even start here in Germany because it just doesnt make sense... unfortunately. Thats why I have to think hard about that delivery service I want to open up here.

Man, I know someone that works at a Junk-Removal/Entrümpler Company and he lives in a nice Bungalow which is pretty fucking expensive. Its mainly houses/appartments, but these Entrümpler can keep everything they find. So you get double: You get money for clearing everything out, and if you are lucky there is something expensive in there and you sell that as well on Facebook/Ebay/wherever. Its absolutely a great idea.

yes the free stuff is great. when i cleaned hoarder residences i recall there was a woman that had a rotting mattress in her livingroom but a perfectly functional 19th century cuckoo clock on the wall. took that thing and sold it for $4k that same day to an antique dealer.