You realize this is the end, right?

The exponential growth of crypto and the media awareness phases are behind us, 68k was the ultimate top for BTC. No amount of market cycle cope will change the fact that mining has become less profitable for miners and that 2 billion people from the first-world are already in crypto. Poorfags from the third world won't pump your bags by the next halving because crypto and BTC will be tamed by regulations, and they lack the purchasing power to impact the price in any direction. 2021 was your last chance to make it, but I suspect that a lot of Any Forums retards thought they were too smart for shitcoins and instead held onto memes like muh blowoff top or vaporware tech altcoin scams that had nothing to offer compared to SHIB, OHM forks, DeFi farms, node ponzis, NFTs and other dog coins. This truth makes a lot of people seethe but it's true, thots and zoomers were making 6 figures daily on telegram whereas Any Forums was stuck arguing about LINK, RLC, PRQ, GRT and other useless scams instead of focusing on L1s, ETH clones and their DeFi scenes.

You are naive and extremely stupid if you think normalfags losing all of their money in LUNA or degen farms will somehow fix the market and bring back fundamentals to the spotlight; normalfags don't care about the tech, they don't care about decentralization, they don't care about privacy. Otherwise, they wouldn't be readily holding their assets on CEXes or making tiktoks to broadcast their shitcoin gains.

If you are under 7 figures, you're not gonna realize big gains with crypto anymore unless you get lucky or become a rugger yourself, with all the legal risks included. Thanks for playing, but the playground is dead. The sooner you sell, the sooner you'll be able to recoup your losses or secure your gains if you bought before mania, and perhaps make a few moves here and there to profit a little. But long gone are the days of life-changing amounts.

Not even going into the macroeconomic conditions... BTC never existed in a recession.

Attached: 1619144720965.jpg (732x732, 82.73K)

too long didn't read
get fucked bobo faggot. no one cares

still holding
suck my weenus peenus

i wonder how many similar posts were made from 0.01 to 70k.

you don't know shit so shut the fuck up lol

You're only stating the obvious. One look at the on-chain data for BTC or ETH and you quickly realize how dire things are to become, I think 2018 will be a joke in comparison. And it's not only crypto.

Ive lost a lot of money but im worried about my health now as im currently undergoing a health scare and money doesn't really mean much to me right now. I could be fucking dead soon, so Im not fucking worried about muh profits or muh losses.

Gun to your head: You can only invest in one crypto, and it's not Bitcoin. What do you invest in?

Attached: redditor meetup very nice.jpg (3264x2448, 823.31K)

herp derp on chain analytics. it only takes one spark to realize smart contracts and CDC's are an infinitely better alternative to the system we have in place currently.

Numbers all out of your ass, faggot. 2 billion people in crypto, with a tiny trillion dollar market cap?

wrapped btc

If you weren't holding LINK you could he paying for a better and faster treatment now.

GRT, but I'd probably prefer to be shot in the head

Some random shitcoin that makes me life changing gains at launch rather than Bitcoin.
I have unironically never held LINK.

a bit too long for me, but yeah i agree

Atleast the bulls post green Mumus, smash their keyboard, and swiftly get to fuck. You fucking bears are intolerable—with your text no-one reads save for the first couple of sentences; your instantly sanctimonious tone; your baiting cadence.

We all know you just want cheapies—just fucking admit it to yourself, post the obligatory fucking Bobo.jpg, spare us the blog, and gracefully fuck off. Christ.

Based and true, correct way to deal with bobos

Do not underestimate the power of love...

Attached: 1635143767020.jpg (1536x2048, 903.72K)

I have seen variations of this same post for the last years

"If you didn't make it last year you never will" kek

I remember seeing posts like that in 2016

what im interested in, is the projects that will continue on the new fork but are at a massive (((discount))) right now.
like we're seeing insane moves on ANC and MIR.
these could be big plays if buying retracements.

mr mumu, why do you want this to be the end? you can’t short anymore if the market dies

People are more aware than last time which accelerates the timeline.

Bitcoin is stable as fuck now

If they don't hike the interest rates too much the risk of getting now is not so major

And you can probably make easy 2x