Gme was a better store of value than bitcoin over the last year

gme was a better store of value than bitcoin over the last year

Attached: 1647570213029.jpg (1024x935, 57.91K)

But....GME....le bad!

Kek!!!! Try Fibonacci and the satellites like Mantis

Attached: Mantis_1-4.png (1500x2000, 3.39M)

>he bought digital magic beans
>he did not buy shares in a tech behemoth about to revolutionise the entire crypto space

kek crypto baggies

Attached: baggies.png (579x264, 48.9K)

what tech behemoth? GME? user, you cannot be serious.

Attached: E4204797-3349-42FD-BCEB-460D6B6F6866.jpg (1170x1184, 869.92K)

>see /gme/ OOOOOing
>check the ticker
>it's still $50 below what it was two months ago

Shut your mouth mother bitch we are going to the moon

okay, and how much is it up since two years ago? I can slice time arbitrarily too

Honestly thank you 2020 smg for making me rich

Looks like you guys have just run out of pump.

Did you own any shares two years ago, though?

yes, I bought 200 and still hold 100 today

Good for you. Most GME baggies are in the red.

They won't be for long, share dividend is extremely bullish and if you don't understand why you're NGMI

Go back faggot

How many more years of bagholding dipshit? Every other day you faggots are saying that the MOASS is just around the corner, and you continue bagholding for years lmao

probably not that much longer, because of the share dividend

Are you 14 and this is the first time you've ever heard of a dividend?

I don't understand what you're trying to say, you don't think short positions having to purchase 3x as many shares will cause any price action?

1) Why the fuck is a dividend gonna make you rich?
2) You've been saying the exact same shit for 2 years straight and still nothing has manifested retard. None of your dumbass justifications are going to pan out the way you want. COPE
>TWO MORE YEARS
>MOASS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
>BECAUSE A REDDITOR SAID SO!!!

why are you so mad? how long did it take for Tesla's short squeeze to take off? I can't imagine being this upset at people for holding a stock instead of autistically chasing pumps and getting fucked for it. If you look at the GME chart with consistent predictable rips every 3 months and do nothing to capitalize on it, you're just a fucking retard. I'm up 2x on calls I bought this morning, please evaluate your life.

I love GME because I made 10k back during the first squeeze when it went past 400 and dumped on retards just like you.
You're still a bagholder coping with a shitty asset. Your entire investment portfolio driven by memes and conspiracies. Yeah keep larping about all the fake money you're making lol

you only made 10k? I cashed in on 40k in profit and still hold 100 shares, and am making money selling covered calls and buying options on these cycles. Imagine bragging about that lol. Why do you even come back in gme threads, you feel like you're missing out?