Any link og’s alive right now?

Or did they all kill themselves kek.

Imagine thinking they were going to make it but end up losing 90% of their networrh, meanwhile nulinkers like myself can snatch up a make it stack

Attached: 2544B9BE-D5DA-434E-985A-933A66A00905.jpg (360x352, 24.63K)

So happy they lost, so fucking glad

OGs bought under a dollar user, they had a long time to accumulate between 2018-19. Anyone who bought over $1 (excluding ico) is not an OG.

Kys would be bullish but they are dumping the bottom.

So what faggot? It’s been 5 years and they still haven’t made it. Not even close. Nulinkers and nolinkers are catching up fast. I started buying a little over a dollar and now I accumulated over 30k.

i buyed this betrayal

>HHAHAHA THEY LOST 90% OF THEIR NETWORTH
>No, they would still be up if they were OGs
>s-so what f-faggot

Delete this thread and start again.

I unironically know a linkie that might have killed himself
He dmd me on discord he was going to do it, and now he's not been online for months

It’s ramping up, I imagine next week is going to get worst with board fill with it kind

So at best you spent 30k usd for 30k link. Now assume you bought 30k usd worth of link at 0.5 and sold at $20, not even $40 or $50. You could have easily made 1.2m.

This is how you know this board is nothing but nufags and redditors. The stinky linkys did make it. I'm still in disbelief it even hit double digits.

you're either a coping faggot or an illiterate retard that knows nothing about opportunity cost.

I will buy the OG bags when they capitulate at $ 1 in October

This

Let's see a screenshot this is an inspiring story, really would love to see your transactions for my inspiration folder

DEATH TO ALL DISCORD TRANNIES

Attached: 1653542893673.gif (600x338, 1.18M)

All the cope itt from linkies swearing they bought a gazillion tokens on etherdelta for pennies.

The truth is that even if you did buy a gazillion tokens for pennies YOU DIDNT SELL BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD GO TO 1K AND NOW THE PRICE IS BACK TO PRE BULLRUN LEVELS.

It is kinda sad but then I remember how absolutely rotten and evil linkies are and how smug they acted. You get what you fucking deserve

Attached: tR7nUzJ.png (768x720, 383.92K)

it is going to 1k and you will rope, im still up x15 btw and im not even an og
also you will never be a woman, and nico isn't even a cool anime character and by using pictures of anime little girls you're outing yourself as a gynophilia tranny freak, you got mk ultraed by the kikes and now you try and make fun of us because we're up x15 instead of x200? kys.

Dude this board was /link/ for like 2 full years. The whole time it was under a dollar. The “ogs” you see crying on Twitter about $7 are an embarrassment

Nico came around 2020 when link is $5, I’m guessing he’s nervous.

You had two years. Even after this massive dump you are still priced out of an OG bag. Let that sink in

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OG here. Bought at $0.30 and sold at around $40 back when it peaked. I only have biz to thank for the tip back in the day.

I lost 40% of my networth with LUNA and now I have to stake memecoins like d0bo to survive...

Attached: 1618967814829.jpg (720x748, 31.04K)