Always knew crypto was not a get rick quick scheme

What altcoins does biz recommend and why? I recommend ETH because Vitalik looks like a nerd and I love the logo

Attached: 20220526_123409.jpg (785x847, 72.14K)

I would suggest LUNA. The 2.0 is another ponzi. I know y'all love it

Still in a love affair with Do Kwon? He's been a curry nigga

ICP
ICP
ICP
I can't overstress this, it's always at a good entry point. Time to print them greens

Kolnet is one to stick with long-term. Revolutionizing MarTech, utility cuts across all assets

Fucking brainlet. There's no miraculous recovery for internet computer. Shit is long dead and gone. Name remains stale

i suggest RFOX, a metaverse gem that's recently launched its RFOX VAULT mvp
a long term hold without any doubt

Yes, that logo is definitely on fire user. But this project seems a bit outdated. From now on, I propose to run this discussion over NEAR. It is already sharded and attracts a lot of attention from Ethereum developers because it is very scalable. As if that wasn't enough, NEAR collaborated with Infura, and Aurora has launched a fund for Ethereum developers.

It’s not sharded just yet it’s in second phase as far as I am aware, lots of development to go

What do u mean MarTech kek?

Avax, ftm, dot, everything is at a good entry point really

It’s a marketing project sir. Their platform will facilitate cooperation between micro KOL’s and projects, that’s where the name comes from too

Marketing technology do you fucking read books?

He just made a mistake by trusting big corp. And billions were lost. Happens lol

That just goes towards it being an even better potential

The web3 fundraiser for near spiked prices.
Shit has tanked once more

Will this have a feasible effect in the space?
A bunch of dead coins and flat launches lurking this ecosystem

It’s unique, and decentralizes the space further, providing an opportunity to these kol’s they didn’t have so far. And their Thorstarer IDO went pretty well. So I’d say it has a shot

Yeah we should nominate him for nobel price

LUNA 2.0 is another Shiba upcoming, would rather trust the marketing concept of KOLNET

Could be one of the stars that comes out of this shituation lol. There are always some

Everything has man, this space is dead already

That’s what they want you to believe, while they buy your stacks for pennies and take control of yet another market

based fren. WGMI

Why compare luna with shib lol?

Attached: 5203F0B2-35BB-4F77-B6D5-C9F4B082AF81.jpg (225x225, 10.93K)

Seems worth some research, after days of abstaining from this market altogether

Next generation marketing launchpad built to incentivize micro-KOLs in exchange for their marketing services.