How do I buy myself?

Your birth certificate is worth roughly 1 million dollars and may be borrowed from a bank up to 9 times, making it worth nearly 9 million dollars.

Every American owns a $1 million prepaid account.

Birth certificates are, quite literally, ties of enslavement.

All slaves are owned by the Vatican.

They are corporations that have abandoned natural law in favor of a fictitious legal construction based on a contract.

We have traded our rights for privileges.

Show me where my name is, I want to pay it and be done.

Attached: yes.jpg (400x400, 159.22K)

fuck off you redit spacing fat mutt mongloid retard

What the hell is this retarded shit user. look into the HBAR foundation and take off the tinfoil hat retard.

based and sovereign citizen pilled

meds NOW

>Your birth certificate is worth roughly 1 million dollars
Nope
/thread

Nothing to do with being a sovereign citizen and everything to do with a shizo psyop

This place gets more retarded every day.

Attached: 1636382758039.png (1272x2728, 2.66M)

Attached: 1632479711167.png (576x552, 337.95K)

>How do I buy myself?
First you have to register yourself as a corporation.

What does this shit even mean?

I want to buy my debt, and own myself so I don't have to pay taxes to the Vatican tf else would I be talking about

bumpidy cus bump
sounds impossible, or very long
self corporation sounds intradasting

How

Bring maces to my office, we're having a shabbat football tournament tomorrow

I think he's saying that every person born spends $1,000,000 or produces $1,000,000 worth of stuff? Idk.

It's mostly the fucking retards migrating here from Any Forums.
It's honestly incredible how common it is for people to become these comical caricatures of conspiracytards. 10 years ago you'd laugh at these small group of nuts, nowadays they're all connected through facebook memes and twitter and echo chambers like Any Forums and rapidly work to convert other brainlets to their nonsense beliefs. The amount of dipshits who genuinely believe in flat earth have probably gone up at least 1000% over the last couple years.
These dumb fucks are also the ones hanging out in Silver and GME threads by the way. They think losing money on meme investments is somehow pwning the kikes.

Your life is serialized and worth about $1M
ur mom

It's called denouncing citizenship

This is the best country in the world, I just don't want to pay taxes

This is very schizo please get help

Worth $1M to whom?

It sounds stupid but the US is legally a corporation. Not even joking.

This. I’ve tried Any Forums, I can’t do it. That board is worse than Any Forums honestly

Schizophrenia alert

>How do I buy myself
the answer is the same as the answer to the question:

>holy shit bros i just learned that foreskins are sold by hospitals for $10k apeice how do i get in on that actioin?

you can't. you aren't an (((accredited investor))) who's allowed to buy and sell these things.

Power is a kind of beauty, and beautiful people need to be seen.