Job skills I can learn online

No coding

Attached: artworks-yhJqV6UUKUR0kNkc-gjNByg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 19.96K)

languages i guess? become like a foreign language teacher

need social skills to practice. try learning different knots op

put on a mask and hop on onlyf*ns doing fetish content

logo designing, writing CVs

Wtf am I gonna do with a knot

Graphic design? Not a bad idea.
Can you learn that quick?

learn docker, k8s and cli tools to adminster them. You dont program, you write some yaml files and edit it. Welcome youre a cloud engineer

>no coding
why

It's either coding, graphics, animation or writing

Coursera has a bunch of courses and is backed by google

Excel, word, general calendar scheduling. Secretary stuff. You have to be at least moderately attractive though.

Become a sailor

Electrician, welding, carpentry, etc.
Lots of resources online.

Attached: C4UmtxmWEAEk8Zp.jpg (428x281, 29.78K)

KEK

>tfw fluent in 4 language but i'm shit at teaching them

Good luck trying to find one that doesn't want experience. You can try the unions but I was rejected for being too white and male so ymmv.

Attached: 1636742422874.jpg (720x590, 18.74K)

Maybe its different where you live, where I live there is a shortage of tradies. They'll take anyone on trial, if you show up on time every day and don't fuck anything up you'll get hired.

Its a sort of corporate hell you can only survive if you have specific strands of autism in your DNA or if you're sufficiently dead inside

that can’t be true, the pay is so shit for apprentice tradies, they’ll take anyone who shows up on time and with no drugs in their system at the time of a piss testand

I have an opportunity to become a remote CAD bitch for civil site engineers. Shouid I do it? Fairly low earning potential, but I’ve been a giga neet so I should be grateful for any job, right? I’m just regaining the desire to actually make something of myself and I know I’m capable of more than this long term.