Corona is over

>corona is over
>supposed to be the golden age, a new babyboom and a recovery of the world not seen before in the history of the human race
>entire world economy collapses
Why?

Attached: download.jpg (241x209, 7.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=krM_UAoJDQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The cure was worse than the disease

Attached: 1640647263497.jpg (482x373, 41.47K)

GameStop

Attached: 1653543277577.jpg (250x242, 8.04K)

Doesn't make sense. Automobele industry is booming, the housing industy is crazy busy, everyone is building new houses and making new cars, lots of jobs everone is excited to work and buying stuff for the home and family

Attached: 1621739036641.jpg (960x1540, 245.25K)

>corona is over
cope

They built a house of cars with the printing press and now it's tumbling down.

youtube.com/watch?v=krM_UAoJDQ4

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x265, 13.19K)

They are killing the west and moving their gay Jesuit cabal to the east

economy was shit before covid, now it's worse.

because covid almost caused a world wide economic collapse and the only thing that stopped it was quantitative easing the likes we haven't seen. Now it's time to pay for that.

it's much harder for them to camouflage as fellow han people

2010-2021 was the golden age for assets, you dimwit. People were buying new $1000 phones every year for no real reason. Internet chuck-e-cheese tokens became worth trillions

ok wat is it now in 2022?

how has nobody posted the one word reply "jews" yet that always makes me laugh!

post nose

reverse repo market collapse -> covid -> lockdowns -> money printing/free gibs helicopter money -> asset inflation -> open world -> everything inflation -> increase rates -> assets crash -> ukraine russia to blame inflation/supply shortages -> ??? my guess monkey virus, price controls, or money printing and free gibs to make up for the cost of increase in everything as they keep raising rates and nothing changes

If during the pandemic you thought "the best economical times are coming right up", then I wonder what the fuck is wrong with you. Seriously?

Der Jude

buy commodities, and shorting over valued sectors like nasdaq until the helicopter money/price controls come is my guess. I'm never selling my bitcoin though. Plan on ridding that roller coster and putting 5% of what my business/and job make into it with dca.

because Biden (the villains) won

Because we didn't want to recover, i.e. revitalizing how things were done before. We wanted change. Instead of pushing those KPIs, people were bogged down on renegotiating the terms of their employment.
And instead of rebuilding policies, the elites decided to "build back better" and proceeded to break everything to force a transition to... nowhere. There's literally nothing built at the end of the road to transition to. It's like moving homes, but there is no new home, and you set the one you're currently living in on fire.