What your best way to profit in the current market situatio

Market is tanking hard and it's like BTC will go down the rabbit hole again.
This is now my first bear market but I need your opinion from biz. What are the best way to stay alive and still make it in the bear.

Attached: 555646085498.jpg (99x125, 2.33K)

Buy and hold GME and plunder the institutional money as they are forced to close their shorts when serious liquidations start. It's unironically the best hedge against the coming crisis

slurp, Dca and hold the fucking line.

Focus on not not losing money and accumulating assets rather than trying to profit during a bear market and a likely recession. Or if you're poor and/or want to gamble play options I guess

Known good dividend stocks. At least you're getting a little cash while you're getting fucked.

What's the fucking line

This is one good advice anyone can stick to

Play safe at this time OP. Defi should be good if you know what you are doing. been staking in the comethswap at 50%. So that's some good dividend in the market condition.

Btc3s, spys

This is one good advice anyone can stick toThis is one good advice anyone can stick to

Attached: ddddd.png (796x320, 58.73K)

No wrong thought's about Defi user. A lot of defi projects are currently building right now. I have to look into the 50% at comethswap. Would definitely hop in if that's safe.

Staking for sure is a good way to stay earning. I've got my Rfox staked at 40%. Free money if you ask me.

That's if you can DCA. You should be good. The bottom of BTC might be 20k so don't be in a rush. Buying VRA and MUST here.

Based

Attached: 1650000444290.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

Defi is based for passive income. Been exploring LPs as well and the ones on SPOOL are major prospects for yields on stablecoins ranging from 12% to 15% APY.

Attached: 7.gif (500x374, 788.33K)

DeFi is good, but lately, I've found solace in P2Es like Kogs slam and GU, and these have kept me incentivized. I'm looking g out for Honeyland so I can play and earn with it too.

Just take it up the ass like everyone else. If you try to profit on the way down you're gonna get outjewed by whales leverage hunting. They know when they're gonna pump or dump and you don't so don't try.

Don't know what investors would do without defi.

It's Kogs slam for me. I like how it's possible to stake KOG NFTs earned for more Rfox tokens.

>What are the best way to stay alive and still make it in the bear.
Just find a way to earn passive income bruh, like I've been doing with AXL and RFOX.

You can bring nflare marketplace to you and earn passive income through leasing nfts. More income to consider when you have more art collections.

Attached: images - 2022-05-26T205706.800.jpg (225x225, 10.43K)

That's A helpful fact. I'm really looking into Defi too and being playing around yield farming with comethswap.

The all powerful billionaires who are manipulating the market and the SEC are also not powerful enough to exit short positions after a year and a half. Two more weeks!

You should share some APY too. Don't be a fag that runs some too good to be true APYs. 50% is cool for MUST

Thed whole market is down, not too good for short term investors, but the best time for long term investors.
Despite the market condition, I'm still earning massively from my XPRESS token staking

Attached: 1637141754521.png (600x1078, 485.48K)

In a bear market you accumulate until bullrun
It's hard to profit

No need to go shorting. Let then be and just stick to a Defi. Projects that are into gaming and Defi are good to be considered

I like that. Generate enough traction for your nts and sell them at a higher price. "Smort"

Attached: 1640265352545s.jpg (111x125, 2.21K)