How many times have I warned you on the internet that only projects with real-world applications will be able to...

How many times have I warned you on the internet that only projects with real-world applications will be able to weather the bear market? Don't say I didn't warn you, Fags.

Attached: 1650974777318s.jpg (95x125, 2.19K)

Don't lie here, OP, or you'll lose my respect. Some projects with real-world applications have already kicked the bucket, but I believe that problem-solving projects will thrive despite the bear market.

Attached: ed.jpg (200x190, 6.22K)

Oh yeah you did warn us everytime the crypto market began to dip, just before it reached another ATH and suddenly went quiet.

You will jump from a bridge in a few years, when you finally resolve your cognitive dissonance, that you coped with your fear to invest in crypto by building this fassade in which you are just smarter and wiser than everyone else. And sooner or later, when crypto reaches another ATH and remains there, your fassade will begin to crumble and utter devastation and depression will kick in, leading either to direct suicide or a pathetic escape in drugs, from which you'll die soon.

The OP appears to be disoriented. I was attempting to create some dapps and was disappointed by the poor and unreliable data recall that I encountered with the tools I was using. Fed will not permit degen like me to create real-world use dapps for Anons.

Attached: 1649158106576.jpg (968x2048, 105.45K)

kek, OP makes sense, Jeet. When I first read his warnings, I was immediately drawn to data indexing platforms.

Attached: ank.jpg (125x99, 2.55K)

You got it dog, People have to need the solution it provides for it to stand.

I'm not going to stop bagging SHIB and haunting new meme coins because your ugly ass think I should.

These are solid, subsquid, the graph and oracle are my picks, they have done a good job with indexing blockchain data.

that is why you should only invest in pogebsc

Attached: 42357876453423.jpg (800x800, 116.89K)

Every day, blockchain gains traction, Jeet. I believe that projects such as The Graph and subsquid are making it easier to access onchain and offchain data.

Attached: 1652876697071s.jpg (250x193, 6.6K)

Subsquid's multilayered approach makes it superior imo, ensures lightning-fast data recall.

The dotsama projects are doing well and are providing many real-world solutions to the data indexing problem. Stop selling me garbage, Faggot.

Attached: 1641102037390s.jpg (250x250, 6.93K)

What's the real-world use case of bitcoin?

I agree with you, polkadot ecosystem has been expanding, it's a very strong one, DOT is not doing so badly.

You think ETH or some other alt will eventually overtake BTC? just retarded.

pioneer table

Attached: 1653483304561.jpg (250x248, 11.53K)

Nothing will stay except BTC and eth in the long term

I think subsquid is really gaining traction in this regard, I just checked that almost 50 projects using its services even before TGE

A single Squid project has over 50 partners and provides analytics on 33 networks, with more on the way.

Attached: 1643635118907s.jpg (225x225, 7.07K)

That is a fucking a lot, I think they were a joke but I was fucking amazed by the fact they were used by moonbeam and astar network

I thought they were an nft project, but I saw them updating the community too.

I think the subsquid hydra engine is the fastest around, I saw it in the Amsterdam com, they were a surprise user

I'm Dcaing in ETH and BTC. But random Jeet on the internet cannot decide my destiny. I'll get my hands on SquidNFT and get a discount at TGE.

Attached: IMG_20211205_162805.jpg (559x624, 65.87K)

More than those 2 top parachain projects. Partnership with Talisman is my main excitement

They are only a few of them and I think thousands of people are applying for them.

anything that the Donkey Gang SFY artist collective creates is deemed to be good.

Attached: sdrrg98765.jpg (299x168, 17.87K)

They help accelerate dapps development on moonbeam and moonrivernw. I've gone through the details, user.

Attached: 1651528972313s.jpg (125x121, 2.89K)

You will loose of shit if you just keep investing in BTC, people have already made its share.

Of course, 500 unique NFTs shows how rare they are for good.

Attached: s5614-149270_allo-pepe-meme-pepe-da-frog-transparent-hd.jpg (280x280, 36.83K)

There's no way to loose by investing in BTC. But it's good to diversify the shit outta altcoins as well

Attached: s73837_amandahess-ep4_Feels-Good-Man-Poster-facebookJumbo.jpg (1050x549, 67.27K)

They will help projects achieve high TPS too, it is going to be a interesting journey with him.

Oldfag, DonkeyGangs are very talented artist. Squids are Rmrkapp 2.0 natives, and I'm excited to see how they turn out..