What do you think?

I've lost a lot of money with LUNA but I still have some 23K I made from Doge. LUNA 2.0 is coming and I'm really considering it, a lot of FUD is around it though but I want an investment that will keep me off the office working 8 hours a day. I guess the government regulation might be an advantage after all. What do you think biz? utility or meme?

Attached: 1653482667674.png (693x496, 42.48K)

Dumb ass, the government regulation is against the fundamentals of crypto as a whole.

LUNA 2.0 will show just how retarded people are, every reasonable person is meant to flee.

You're a fucking retard if you buy that dogpiss.
You shouldn't even be trading my guy. If you can't tell the first one was a scam and now you wanna trust them with a second itteration? Get out of here.

Attached: 1653524111109.png (1260x1030, 1.25M)

luna 2? top kek

kek, a lot of people are considering it though, they promised airdrops to the LUNA holders and their developers are staying.

A lot of people consider Religion to be based in validity and truth as well. A lot of people do a lot of stupid shit all the time.

You should go for utility dummy. you would have known this but your skull is full of cheese.

Attached: 1650456801680.jpg (443x443, 53.51K)

Lox is working on a partnership with the London Met to provide them with mobile phone tracing tech, I guess they will be more careful, I've bagged some and still DCAing

kek, they will ended up disappointed, Fag. Lox NFT Key should be enough for the skull head Lunatics to bounce back.

Attached: 1653473686682s.jpg (250x248, 11.53K)

That's interesting, it's bold of them, I guess they believe they have a good course and it gave them the boldness to seek a partnership with the police.

Even if I had a good course I wouldn't do that. That's KYC pro max.

Attached: ififu.jpg (125x70, 1.71K)

I puke in my pants when I heard about it. It's time to call it quits on my illegal business of shipping stolen devices to Asia. kek

Attached: 1653375280223s.jpg (249x217, 7.65K)

You are right, religion is based on stories mostly, It has objectively brought more harm than good. More than half of the wars have something to do with religion.

I can only cry for poor countries that rely on stolen phones

It will fuckng aid the cops. Even Robocop is powerless to stop the phone theft epidemic. Spiderman, Captain America, and BatMan all failed to offer solutions. This is a fucking bonus for cops.

Attached: jk.jpg (125x112, 2.76K)

There's always a way out around it, sucker. So don't panic. Projects like Lox Network network is pushing to raise awareness to London Metropolitan Police about their use cases for good. Providing global security to mobile devices is massive to take in

Spiderman, Captain American and the Batman are a bunch of jokes. SmartNFT is offering the super-natural solution to global mobile device theft

They should be dealt with. I don't support the second hand market. That's where most of the stolen smartphones are bought

Attached: sdfftrrgh766.jpg (288x175, 8.38K)

You might as well keep it in Doge if you're seriously considering putting it into Luna 2.0, kek

Not that you filthy faggot. 90% of the war in the world have been caused by politics. You're just too mind-controlled to figure that out. I'm here make money though, so I don't give a fuck about politics and religion

Attached: s92fjhjjljkl.jpg (637x651, 63.06K)

It's a shame, user. In the future, I won't have to report phone theft. I'm going to fcking mint my own NFT and my phone's NFT, and the Jeet will be tracked globally and handed over to cops.

Attached: hhd.jpg (124x125, 2.06K)

The jeets finally found out about changing your IP

The police don't do shit if your phone is stolen lol, what's an NFT going to do? Useless

These are all meme-shitcoins so they have no value. I'd rather ape in on smartlox token that has way better real world utility of dismantling and targeting the global phone stolen industry as well as exploring the field of the Metaverse

Attached: sfejjfdjkrqad09.jpg (800x800, 67.38K)

ah yes, the eternal reminder that Any Forums is actually filled with retards, me included.

ANA should be on that list of yours, animal.

Attached: 1618314790077.png (1392x1376, 65.16K)

I'm poor, I have children to feed, and my entire village relies on me. Pajeet, I can't afford a new smartphone.

Attached: download_1.jpg (199x253, 10.39K)

Kek
What a chart

Attached: smartrug.png (1190x642, 78.7K)

Go get a work to do dickhead. It's obvious you have lost your job and got liquidated out of the shitcoins you have invested in this bear cycle

You don't deserve to be here. Just say you're an illiterate from a faraway world

Attached: sy677efd.jpg (403x392, 19.67K)

Retard takes. By all means, fomo into LUNA 2. Its perfect for you.