I'll never forgive AVAX whales/Shorters for this

It's like this space hate having nice things and always come back to the natural point of disaster and chaos, Truly disgusting and actually shameful considering they're doing it so blatantly there isn't even relevant fud.

Shib/Tron just passed the only legit L1 not named Ethereum, Congrats of this seriously

Attached: avalanche.png (250x250, 13.48K)

you got scammed and rugpulled buying new shitcoins faggot. blame yourself. you were warned.

Attached: newshitcoins.jpg (748x480, 125.66K)

>whales
Only reason it ever made it past the 30s
>shorters
No, retard. At 50% inflation its value can only go down with a few spikes to bait you in to holding until you have nothing left, which you WILL do, because you married a scam.

all those are shitcoins aside from avax
aspie niggers such as yourself were posting the same thing during eths inception
politely do a flip

wtf inflation are you talking about? there are fixed amount of avax and it has been always known for fucks sake, don't be that stupid.

The original crowdsale allocation to the general public was 2% of the total supply. They changed it to 10% on literally the last day, on the back of completely justifiable outcry.
How the fuck can anyone take it remotely seriously knowing that? "Oh yeah we're gonna build this decentralised network where insiders get 98% and the public get 2%, very decentralised".
Fucking retards.

U are right but all Avax shorters will regret it soon

Best tech here user why hater open a short? I believe Avax going 3 digits next bull run

Private/Seed got 6% and Public 10%, AVAX had one of the fairest token allocations among other L1s

See option A in pic related

Attached: AVAX A POLYGON F.jpg (376x151, 14.5K)

> my shitcoin is different

Attached: bagholder.jpg (627x767, 71.01K)

Bonus blocks. Simple as

Hodl your avax user jesus love avax too

Attached: AVAX_HODL.jpg (500x500, 70.18K)

I absolutely guarantee you that the original public allocation just days before the crowdsale was 2%, because I was interested after I watched Emin talk with Sergey, and then threw the project in the bin the moment I saw the absolute garbage distribution.

Fuck this Turk roach crabcoin going down faster than you can say double spend

Attached: 1624093234056.jpg (273x293, 52.15K)

Still did a 140x+ from ido price lmao, filtered.

>it mooned so it's good now I will filter you
the absolute fucking state of you faggots. embarrassing. go shill HEX.

it's a shitcoin
it's going down to -85% from ath just like every other shitcoin. nothing special about it
end of story

Attached: mcpepe.png (1020x1006, 1.16M)

what the FUCK is going on with this coin right now, its the worst performing coin on the top 100 daily

Yes. Good tech as well.
Cope and seethe.

Attached: 681r96.jpg (508x491, 45.19K)

It's already down 80% from ATH :L. I'm gonna slurp soon though. Need another 50% off the current price though.

you should know fundamentals have a negligible effect on short term price action, especially in a hysterically fearful or exuberant market.
if you are holding long term then none of this matter.
if you were swinging then you were beaten by whales fair and square.
either way I don't see a problem here, so why are you moralizing and complaining like a woman? are you gay? I think the real problem is that you need your asshole pounded by a big strong permabull like myself. BTC 100k EOY AVAX 300 EOY

Attached: 1642131507163.jpg (1000x682, 49.84K)

Imagine using fucking avax when there's Ethereum and Polygon making Ethereum work. Why in the hell would you ever go for avax? trash.

nothing wrong with it and that's why it's twice as depressing, It's counter intuitive and wrong

>Good tech
yeah enjoy holding the project that spent the last year shit talking L2s and just turned around to advertise L2s on Avalanche lmao.
You might get one more bull market riding on ETH's coattails, it sure worked for Cardano, but that's about it.

Lol. I mean really, the stupid comments on this post deserve Oscar. Avax was and still is using the same tokenomics but butthurt maxis are still not taking note that avax is delivering wonders in terms of throughput and scalability

get your shit together, its a roach scam, tard!