Germanturk here should I just move to a place where they don’t sell real kebabs (japan or murica) and make bank ?

Germanturk here should I just move to a place where they don’t sell real kebabs (japan or murica) and make bank ?

Kebab is literally the best kind of fast food out there not even pizza can compete.

Attached: 4C55DDE3-942D-4454-B073-7777541C3C04.jpg (1440x1440, 269.3K)

so you arent aware how long those nigger owned fast food places keep those meat stacks unrefrigerated huh just spinning under heat lamps all day for weeks on end

So?

Move to any city on the east coast of the US and you'll find all sorts of Arabs and Pakis selling them (look up "Halal Guys"). If you move to the west coast you'll find that the niche has been filled by Armenians ands Persians.

You will never be in NY eating a Chicken kebab with spicy sauce at Mahmud's Falafel place near Washington Square.

I’m not a Kurd

>for weeks on end
where I'm from, they go through a couple of these a day, per lamp(they usually have 3-4 lamps) during weekends and busy days.

>Arabs pakis armenoids
That’s why I wrote real kebabs
These disgusting shit should be not counted as competition
>falafel
Its a meme pushed by hipsters and arabs

>>falafel
>Its a meme pushed by hipsters and arabs
They have kebob as well, real good kebob

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-26 at 12.33.34.png (682x900, 331.89K)

>this meat
Ngmi

This looks like it would keep me going for at least 2-3 hours. Might get one veg out and watch some movies

Gotta get that kebabs George! I need my kebabs! Once a kebaber never again a calzone! Heard it means big shorts in Italian. Calzone not kebab. Kebabs probably mean something else. Did I ever tell you about when...

Attached: 20220426_020910.jpg (2896x2896, 464.91K)

theres a lot of sand nigger gas station owners where i live but they only sell like pizza sticks and fish and tendies i always wonder why they dont sell kebabs

only one who is not gonna make it is you, get a life man. there's kebab places all over the western world, every country has them. you're 10-20 years late to the game. not like you have the capital to open a restaurant either or you wouldn't be asking us.

Those are garloids. I don't eat my frens.

Attached: 1649743454959.jpg (640x938, 71.41K)

That’s not kebab you braindamaged faggot, there is a reason why meme shawarma what you posted will always stay a meme in Europe.

luckily not german nor turk but living close to germany. thought several times (even started looking for places for a restaurant) to make real kebabs in spain
all there is in spain is fake afghani kebabs

If you go to a good one they go through about 10 a day lol
In short: have sex, incel

The kebab market is oversaturated. Focus on meze instead. I tried lebanese meze for the first time a few weeks ago and it was probably one of the tastiest meals I have ever had

New zealand needs proper roachkraut döner

>muh real kebab
>muh fake kebab
First of all in America call them GYROS because fuck Turkey
Second of all I can go down the street for the Turkish family there to make me best gyros ever
Third, the restaurant biz sucks

Fucking retard this place not even remotely comparable

>First of all in America call them GYROS because fuck Turkey
Kebab is a creation based in Germany, from a Turk. In fact, Kebabs in Turkey are in most cases literally the same Afghani shit like elsewhere that isn't Germany.