Fuck you bobo

Bad day today... $250 went in and I'm now left with a measly $20 which I took out to buy this food. Probably just going to veg out and watch movies all night. Fuck you bobo but wagmi bros

Attached: 1653312194486.jpg (630x472, 88.83K)

>Fuck you bobo

Attached: 0F2sqkfU.png (784x884, 217.72K)

de ja vu, i feel like ive seen this topic before!!!

I fucking despise kebab which is made by kurds, mexicans, armeni*na or greeks

Can you at least change the picture when you recreate this thread every day?

You're a homosexual. For the length of time I will be eating this (120-180 minutes) compared to the price point of $20, I believe it is worth it

Idk Turks make the best kebabs, there is this place in the Grand bazaar and nowhere else in the world has the flavor been replicated. You are missing out.

If it’s not made by Turks it’s shit dude

looks disgusting
do amerilards really

Fuck those cringy nocoiner bearposters but holy shit, OP, whatever it is, it looks fucking rancid and disgusting.

Looks like congealed shit.

>Fuck you bobo
cringe

Why do foreigners always cook the saddest, soggiest looking fries? Leave em in the fryer for a few more mins please

Nice repost faggot

This thread again... Vimto is based though.

So is this the new pasta? Anyways, I'll say what I said last time you made this same thread.
That's a disgusting goyslop. Learn to cook and make your own meals. Healthier+cheaper+tastier.

That's not pasta it's a munchiebox

are we just gonna start posting visually unappealing but cheap decent food now? feel like stopping by a halal cart right about now

I ask you again nigger, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT WHITEY THINGY WRAPPED IN THAT PLASTIC?????????

Attached: 1653312194486.jpg (630x472, 51.68K)

It's Scottish

20$ for food that can't be easily identified.

Attached: bellcurve.jpg (2500x1836, 619.93K)

It's related to the top right cuisine. That's all im allowed to say

When Any Forums seethes over food you know the market is bad.

Brit here... hahahaha he doesnt know whats in the plastic bag.

I bet you think its food as well hahaha