This nigga about to break up the Eurozone

>Germanic/Protestant Europe demands higher interest rates to curb inflation
>Non-Germanic/Catholic Europe needs a bail out or they will default
>All of the PIIGS can't possibly be bailed out
>Finland leaves the Euro
>Italy leaves the Euro
>Germany starts printing D-Mark
>France left holding the biggest bag in history

Attached: notmyproblem2.jpg (1200x800, 78.38K)

Who that?

the finance minister of germany

based

But what about all the New-Germans in their nogo zones? How can you even have a country functioning after losing two world wars, being under commies and now half the country being 60iq subhuman shitskins and your 'politicians' openly state that Germany only exists to protect the state of israel?

>Germany starts printing D-Mark
Already printing in my basement.

The issues in the eurozone are really underestimated. We only survived 2012 because of all the free central bank money. Now that that is no longer an option it's over.

It's french/german bank loans to south European countries that were given at artificially low rates because we wuz all euro now. South Europe can't recover because they can't devalue their currency.

>the finance minister of germany
He RENTS his shitty apartment from the dude who was health minister who himself got rich with cheap, poliitccally backed margin loans on real estate.

Not to mention the massive braindrain, making any longterm recovery even more complicated

God I hope this is true, I am already hard.

he isn't going to do anything Soros/Schwab globohomo does not tell him to do

Yup, the Euro will break. The only problem is that central banks and governments will try everything to save it. Everyone will get wrecked. Maybe commodity chads have a fighting chance.

The 2ยบ major reserve currency of the world won't go down so easily usdbros

No, but it will go down.

Attached: Italydebttogdp.png (784x467, 21.12K)

THANK YOU BASED LUTHERANS

Jens Spahn?

Lmao the finance minidter is a fucking rentcuck, how fitting

First time?

Feels good having all my money in USD

t. eastern euro

post sauce you fucking imbecile

Why would you mention Christian denominations when the root of all problems is jews?

now imagine where the country would be if there were a level playing field

>>Non-Germanic/Catholic Europe

Nah, the problem areas are the red and yellow areas and those outside the "Blue Banana"

Attached: tumblr_4c5465eed0cf9108273b50bdec5818a8_aec813a5_1280.jpg (1199x850, 275.52K)