I unironically think that this might be the only big chance left

after a 1 year bear market for HEX, it's gonna launch at the bottom and make a 50x out of the door

Attached: card.png (1200x628, 265.03K)

It won't 50x out the door but a 20x in a month or two is possible.

x from what? lmao

From day 1 sac price

yes

why would you assume that, why would people who sac'd day1 just dump it again on release for what they got it for

the problem is that RH probably himself has no clue as to when it's ready. I honestly believe he himself thought it'd be released in April/May timeframe. HEX is really turning on itself, you can only maintain the top so long. We'll see what happens, but I wouldn't be surprised if the release takes another 6 months.

hmmm, dude, even if this goes to 1 dollar, it will take a while and there is more downside to come

Attached: 0E6A3B00-C079-4CEB-B9F8-016B9C893048.jpg (2047x1026, 179.96K)

is this on binance ?

>why would you assume that, why would people who sac'd day1 just dump it again on release for what they got it for
if we launch in the middle of a bearmarket, people have had their cash (from a time when they had a lot more cash) locked up for a year. They will want it "back", and right quick.

no you sacced last year

i could see that people dump to get back initial at least

Don't think there's gonna be a 50x out the door, as that would be the absolute worst thing possible for price, but I honestly don't know how anyone could disagree with the fact that Pulse will outperform everything after launch. My hope is that it starts at 0.00004 which is the sac price with the biggest possible bonus and goes up from there.

is the assumption hex is doing the 50x? or pulse?

Pulse, hex is dead

>0.00004
this number seems incorect. how did you calculate it?

>is the assumption hex is doing the 50x? or pulse?
HEX will dump 50% on the day PLS launches (fork event, supply doubled), It's literally pumped out. Think of this like this: would you rather receive 100k in HEX or 100k in PLS right now? Both RH projects, no reason to buy HEX now or in the future.

that being said, I think most people are underestimating how tempting it is to redeem your _insert your heaviest bags token_ on the PLS network. The effort of people bridging to PLS and going through the trouble to redeem in itself will make the network more valuable, just because there's people on there and shitcoin scams will see an opportunity--it's basically going to be BSC 2.0

No bonus is 10000 PLS for one dollar. Max bonus is 25000 PLS per dollar. 1$ divided by 10000 is $0.0001. 1$ divided by 25000 is $0.00004 price per PLS which would be the lowest price that still allows the biggest whale to be in profit.

Lmao no fucking way
>trillions in supply
>sac price of 0.0001
>a bunch of newfags that believe it will 100-1000x out the gate
>a leader that most in the crypto community despise
Price-wise, pulse is going to be a massive failure for the people that sac'd into it. Those that buy at the bottom might see 20x after, but it will never reach or go above 0.0001.

greedy whales ruin everything, i just threw in like 70 dollars on the sac for shits&giggles, I can't believe people threw in serious money into this because they're greedy cunts