Miner here

Miner here.

The Ethereum PoS Merge is the most genius idea ever conceived to scam people.

People not only keep buying a useless shitcoin because it will become better at some arbitrary point in the future, but willingly BURN those coins by setting up expensive nodes on an alternate "ETH 2" useless chain that will never unlock them (look it up, the code to allow withdraws is not even written yet).

What, you really thought Mega-miners and NVidia would simply allow this cash cow to die? More than 25% of the profit is going to lead devs and community members to push the Merge narrative while indefinitely delaying it.

In the next couple of months the target for the Merge will be moved to early 2023 due to issues with the Ropsten testnet Merge... and there are plans even for after that. Next year (hopefully as late as possible), a new, better model will be published (insiders are discussing naming it Serenity, again, just to make fun of the suckers). This will be promoted as better than ETH2, as it will include sharding, and the target date to ship will be early 2025.

There will be discussions to bail out the ETH2 stakers, but nothing will end up happening (just delays).

Meanwhile, I can keep mining with a profit margin way higher than Bitcoin's, as new miners are not coming into the chain because "mining is ending soon".

I hope you haven't burned your ETH in Coinbase staking, user.

Attached: 56298427374510545286.jpg (1366x705, 138.47K)

>trust me bro

>Find other sizes of this image:
>All sizes - Medium - Large
post your mining setup then

Some other great scams they've pulled off:
>EIP-1559 will decrease transaction fees / fix congestion
Does none of this, just tanks the price
>ETH 2.0 / PoS will decrease transaction fees / fix congestion!
Does none of this, it's simply a consensus switch

Getting a large portion of the network to lock up their funds in a ghostchain was pretty clever though. Like all staking mechanisms, the people who stake will inevitable get dumped before their annual yield % covers what they'll lose. I call this the law of Just Eat-shit While Staking aka JEWS (ie. "I got JEW'd while staking LUNA because I couldn't unstake before the inflationary spiral reduced the value of my coins to $0. At least I made 20% of $0 for 6 months though!")

This is all bullshit because there are other profitable coins you can mine with GPUs, albeit not AS profitable.

>This is all bullshit because there are other profitable coins you can mine with GPUs, albeit not AS profitable.
There are Zero coins that can support the scale of mining that's happening with Eth.

Wrong, nothing is even remotely close at that scale
>muh raven muh shitcoins
If their mining scales to ETH levels, their profits will go to 0. Nobody actually wants to own any of those shitcoins

larp but I would give a lot for this to happen

PoS stands for Piece of Shit, always has.

Why doesn't someone just create a coin that can be mined like ethereum?

Those GPU bags are getting heavy, eyy?

Reminder that the early Eth 2.0 staking lockups are entirely unnecessary.
There is no need to do a lockup to enable the merge.
Reminder that the Ethereum Foundation accurately has sold at every major top.
Reminder that Vitalik personally has sold at every major top.
Reminder that the Ethereum Foundation took VC money. Yes Ethereum is a VC coin too.

Dont forget tha Joe Lubin secretly sold 10% of Ethereum's web3 backend and wallet stack to JP Morgan the exact same month that defi volumes exploded.

They already did. There's ETC, RVN, ERGO, FLUX, and more. But they're so tiny in comparison that the profits aren't there. It's ok though, ETH will destroy itself and PoS coins like LUNA will continue to implode and eventually people will realize why they liked PoW again.

I'm just hoping eth has one more mega pump in it.

It doesn't (if by Mega pump you mean new ATHs).
It has plenty of pumps in this range ($1-3k) though.

We'll pump to $2500 before testing $1500, (probably, I'm not really a trader, just what I hear from insiders).

since you know so much, what issues will be apparent in the ropsten merge

Missing attestations/blocks.

For a while the devs will say that it's because its a testnet and validators don't give a shit... but it will still be a great excuse for delays.

You really think eth is done? I felt that they still have ALOT going for them. Lot's of blockchain innovation. Especially NFTs. It won't be so easy to count it out.

You should consider transitioning from mining into selling whatever military grade copium you're huffing.

yield farming is a bug not a feature.

>source: my "friend'"s ass

Minershits get more desperate every month. No one cares about your fake predictions about shit. Beg mommy for money to buy a GPU while you make 37 cents a day with your 1070, larping retards. Fucking board half shills and half literal bots. What a pile of SHIT (PoS)

eth's only innovation was secretly selling out to big banks while using their pre-mine whale bags to hyperinflate the prices of everything from nft's to dex tokens.