Crypto was our only chance biz bros below 40

and we were never supposed to make it :(

Attached: FChC-H-VcAAj8-O.jpg (1099x1076, 83.1K)

clown world and history likes to repeat itself you will have more chances retard just buy the bear LINK will perform good on the bear again and will shit the bed on the BULL rotate to BTC before that happens

BTC is at 29k. You had enough time.

FUUUUUCK, everything is dropping so much, how am I ever going to make it, literally everything is down

Yeah but what if it goes up in a couple years you think of that or you not gonna live that long

I'm 40 and got my first bitcoin when I was 30.
My current financial situation: in debt, negative net worth.
I'm the only provider in my family too (wife and daughter).
It's all okay though.

NIGGER BOT TEST #00035

N
NI
NIG
NIGG
NIGGE
NIGGER
>>>FUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERSFUCK NIGGERS

Not selling in beginning of bear market (November) = not wanting to make it

nigger we have been in a bear market for a year now and that stinky shitcoin keeps underperforming

>crypto was our only chance
Oil was literally free 2 years ago. You've had plenty of chances

yeah let me just fucking take delivery of a fucking tanker ship full of oil
dumb fucking nigger

one more cycle is all i need
im finally ready i have cash and experience i just need opportunity

no need to be so dramatic. There were plenty of ways to position yourself for the inevitable increase in oil price without buying a fucking tanker. Buying stocks in oil companies would have done just fine.

There wont be "one more cycle". Everyone and their mother already knows about crypto. New money is not coming in, or certainly not in massive amounts required for a pump.

how come you didn't sell when we reached 50 and 60k again, in the same fking year? jesus

stop living in an overpriced city...

retail doesnt matter it hasnt since 2017
i just want the wef to pump my link bags back to $30 then im free

we were still in bull in may june and july 2021. it was just a small correction.

Innovative. Pretty. Very nice.

stop being a baby, you gonna make it just add 6 months more to the timeline my dude

Racist