Shill me your best shits

Tokens with capital less than 10k, that have just launched and are so degen that we buy even too earlier toget ruged

Attached: memed-io-output (1).jpg (960x960, 405.38K)

I start with my favorite on plygon
0xbbb5faa47c2b2265b3279fced4854b22959a8946
It will sky rock after pride month when cases of monk3ypox soar new records and 90% MNK will be burned

This one if gold, I am gonna put 50-100$, and can t more because price impact
Add LP and wait
Once a whale or someone with more than 1k$ buys I will have done a x10
LFGOOOOO

Attached: 42e.jpg (600x842, 93.01K)

SWIN just crashed and my personal opinion is that there's an easy 10x or more to be made in the next days as it gaining momentum but don't stay on it too long. Make it to 0.001 and run.

I fucking hate monky coins so much
But this one is too good to ignore, seems legit as they can t print more, creator has no loger powers on the contract.
And also what friendo said, 10$ now can be easly be 1000$ in a few days

>Be me this summer
>Be in a boat with a bunch of hoes while not having paid taxs in 2 years because muuh tax evasion
>Be wagie
> Not having bought MNK
>beeing kept inside home because muuh virus
Life is easy

Whops forgot pic

Attached: banner-16142.jpg (1140x400, 173.41K)

WAGYU_official

MONK3POX IS THE KEY,
MNK MNK MNK MNK
Tg /monk3ypoxcough 3=e

Bee Capital

DEV Protocol

Ticker DEV
2m marketcap.
Doxxed japanese team.
Tapping into the creator economy but with a twist.
FRAME00, the parent company, has ties with Microsoft Japan and key players of the music industry.
Staking mechanism with 40% APY, but what differs from your run of the mill staking is by staking with a creator of your choosing, you will also get rewards with perks/NFTs/or tangible goods. The staking dapp is stakes.social

Attached: DEV PROTOCOL.png (316x159, 2.85K)

Scam. Plus team is Chinese not Japanese

Fucking hate all of you jeets.

I hate me too

i think rfox has a good chance to survive, i've been watching the ecosystem thru the recession, its been able to hold up and still coming up with new products like the newly launched rfox vault mvp.

Attached: 1653570597775sl.jpg (125x125, 2.85K)

Not launched yet, but certainly worth the research

Attached: Precog Finance (tickr PCOG).jpg (680x680, 51.67K)

RAIL is a based low cap with lots of potential. If you want some good tokens, slurp now.

Where exactly do you want to survive?

Attached: 0crdfnrsu.jpg (254x198, 5.58K)

my best is blockbank, cedefi , with best UX app for newbie

>SWIN
It's not about this alone, the whole market is down, anyone buying now will cash out big in the coming months, i just added some Rfox to my bag, considering it's solid community and amazing products.
i may add Nii too, just taking my time

Attached: 1652471964781s.jpg (250x250, 5.39K)

how can i buy it?

The market is tanking, nothing is pumping. I can't promise you moons, but you can leverage on this dip an add some good alts to your bags. SYLO, GMT, AXS

price prediction on sylo