Nasdaq is now down more

than during the 2020 corona dip.

With democrats you lose, I dont like trump because he is a jewish muppet, but still with republicans everyone makes money, with democrats only the rich get richer

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-05-26 10-32-07.png (749x594, 67.96K)

Time to buy if you ask me

you deserve to be poor retard

it will dip some more, dont forget the US president is a stottering pedophile crackhead

>[TRUMP/BIDEN] IS [GOOD/BAD]
Have sex, incel
This goes far beyond those two idiots

never trust opinions from fucking idiots who use google charts

cope and sneedlate

I wish you were right but it doesn't. The govt controls the lion share of the economy and economic direction.

Trump good
Biden bad
Simple as

Democrats are more of a hopium kind of deal, republicucks are the dad that tells you that you'll never be shit because you're a retard but democrats are like the mom who enables your desire to be a strong transwoman.

He didn't post an opinion he posted facts.

numbers don't lie.

Attached: file.png (120x31, 1.23K)

>666
Welcome to Any Forums, newfaggot. People like you weren't here in the doldrums of 2019 and won't be here in the doldrums of 2023. The bottom is when you go back to twitter.

I feel like all gains post march 2020 dip are fake. So until we get back there I ain't buying.

not even close to the 2020 dump. Go be a retard on Any Forums

All 2020 & 2021 gains should be nullified.

>2019
kek you are new aren't you?

i was thinking the same, in hindsight. The way the markets pumped like no tomorrow during covid, any old cunt could see it was way overbought leading into the shemitah.
The crash was going to be epic, and it is.
Where it stops is another thing entirely.

>linear google chart
this board is getting dumber by the day

you mutts are fucking funny.

twenty years of US presidents:

> Redneck
> Nigger
> Orange man
> Octogenarian

And orange man was actually the best. You guys are supposed to be leaders of the world?

Attached: edcev.png (318x159, 13.04K)

Kek