HOW DOES THIS ONE MAN CONTROL THE ENTIRE WORLD

HOW DOES THIS ONE MAN CONTROL THE ENTIRE WORLD
EVERY FUCKING NUANCE OF IT
MY OWN DESPAIR, MY MORNING ROUTINE, MY CRYPTO, EVERYTHING, IT CAN BE CONTROLLED BY THE WHIM OF THIS ONE MAN.
WHY THE FUCK WAS I NEVER TOLD
WHAT THE FUCK.WAS THE PURPOSE OF CRYPTO IF.THIS MAN COULD JUST DESTROY THE MARKET WITH A SPEECH
HOW
WHY

Attached: Jerome_H._Powell.jpg (1200x1500, 355.85K)

Jews

but his voice is so calm and soothing

I'm at a point where I realize that bullruns are nothing but retail FOMO, and all else is correlated with macro markets

You enjoying „capitalism“ yet?

And he is a jew

the whales move the market, they wait for news triggers so their market manipulations can be blamed on events.

yep. the direction they move doesn't matter either, finance msm will just say that it pumped or dumped because of "X invented current events reason"

your favourite guy in the world, donald trump put him there, and by the way hes a republican

Attached: 1652667389522.png (860x814, 410.05K)

remember this by the way? lmao

Attached: 80D12CAD-9285-4278-A0F5-99E88B285345.jpg (707x579, 75.59K)

yet youre still bearish on bitcoin.

Daily reminder to read the whitepaper

for reference

Attached: 812C3B2D-76DE-44DD-B376-BD71398CBC0A.jpg (720x781, 97.66K)

This. And look at those dreamy eyes. So dreamy.

my portfolio could get lost in them

Stop picking on the poor weak powerless elderly user. This isn't funny. He has never done anything to you

it's not one man, he's just doing the bidding of "the tribes", america is controlled by jewish mafias and the tribal leaders have control of the central banks.

powell's job is simply to sign some documents that authenticate the fed's decisions. He's basically like the president, a fake actor that does what the people behind him have chosen to do.

if americans knew their entire economy is based on kaballah mysticism they would go nuts

he doesn't actually control shit, look up Eurodollar University on youtube. none of these faggots control shit. the crash is going to happen but not because of a dumb fucking anglo cuck. it will happen because the economy is running on fumes and bad collateral.

>america is controlled by jewish mafias and the tribal leaders have control of the central banks.
the central banks don't matter. even if there are jewish mafias running anything, they don't matter. this is an international banking monetary system based on the Eurodollar. dumb cunts on Any Forums (like (You)) have no clue how things actually work.
stay ignorant, it's better some of you are found in the wreckage.

Hes simple a spokesperson for the people that do. They want you to get outraged on him because he’s simply a mouthpiece. Just like presidents.

He doesn't do anything. The economy goes to shit and he has to react. He doesn't initiate anything, all he does is to react the variables given to him by the global economic system.
People cannot analyse the economic system, it's too difficult, so they use Powell as a proxy everything that is happening but in reality he doesn't do anything. A monkey can do his job.

He doesn't. the economy is pretty much an automated machine. Powell has the power to introduce new variables to affect the way it operates. But he's really just a top consultant or developer type of guy for his field and he has no ability to directly intervene in the economy. The Fed has made it pretty clear that they are just guessing what the best monetary policy is going to be. Powell is not any different from a normal guy except for the specialized knowledge he has at solving these types of problems relative to a layman.