WHICH ONE WILL HIT ZERO FIRST?? PLACE YOUR BETS

WHICH ONE WILL HIT ZERO FIRST?? PLACE YOUR BETS

Attached: avax ftm.png (813x408, 499.32K)

I own neither but I'm going with avax lasting longer. It makes eth maxis uncomfortable so probably have better tech than they are comfortable admitting.

FTM, AVAX, SOL, only MATIC ETH & BTC will pump from now on

Chainlink will hit zero first

>eth
user... I...

Missed Radix and CWI

>MATIC ETH

Attached: 1653550731903.png (828x1022, 604.26K)

Only tech worth investing in is Avax desu. Its going to 10k

>MATIC
>daily 100+ block reorgs, no explanation or dev response
>security depends on 5 of 8 multisig (4 of which are controlled by polyjeet team)
>highest centralization, lowest Nakamoto coefficient of all chains, even BNB
>massive congestion so jeet devs copy AVAX subnets and market them as SUPERnets(seriously, this was so absolutely jeety I thought it was a parody)

Attached: 1639866041243.png (800x800, 372.21K)

>BTC -2.5% RN
>OTHER ALTS DOWN 5-10% AT BEST
>AVAX THE ONLY ALT DOWN 17 FUCKING PERCENT
LADS WAHT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 161354~1.jpg (283x288, 52.68K)

i believe in avax whales have inside info theory, i really expect btc and all crypto to drop a lot more because of it

Both you idiot
But FTM will go negative lol

People really, really want cheap AVAX. Driving it down seems a priority. Expect BTC to tank soon.

could it be LUNA dumping its remaining AVAX?

their reserves are locked for another 10 months

Harmony 0NE is going to zero NOW

avax.
never trust turks

So do you think it could be some kind of negative insider information? Its the worst performing coin on the daily top 100 right now

I don't know, but as another user said following avax is a clear indication that we're about to get hit really fucking hard
Last time there was such rapid movement was during the luna collapse 2 weeks ago which was an optimal swinging opportunity
Same vibes rn but i'm going a bit schizo

fantomians dont deserve this

it's an uncanny lead indicator. could be soon that we see a big scary scam wick down to draw in retail bears waiting on the sidelines, then we slaughter them with a face ripping relief rally. stock market is setting up for that move and crypto will follow. hopefully the relief rally can signal a bottom, but who knows. some of this depends on if Jerome is feeling cute or sassy.

> The one with double spend and unlimited inflation

Attached: inflation.jpg (800x491, 73.25K)

Ftm. there's no apparent reason why avqx should fall.

avax is overrated shitchain fuck you

AVAX has many haters so it's susceptible to blind shorting. It's doesn't deserve it tho, Hopefully the bulls will be as strong as the bears been past few weeks because it's been absurd.